• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just bought my first Daytona 116500 from Hont!

WatchFan13

Getting To Know The Place
6/1/23
United States
Thank you all. I did RL the old one and got the replacement watch within 24 hours (faster than expected). Gave GL for new one.

Now awaiting TD to share tracking details. Plan is to get the tracking number and keep checking it multiple times until the watch is delivered. Very excited about my first Rolex :cool:

Wondering, how long Hont takes to ship after getting the GL (been two days already):unsure:

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Looks about right. But I wonder if it's so hard to put it on a stand and take a frontal photo. 😂

This is one is angled even worse than the previous photo, but now you can tell that it should be aligned correctly.

It's shot slightly from the right (you can see the rehaut on the left at 9, but not on the right at 3) and the center markings (60 / 120) on top and bottom are both to the left of center in the "correct amount" ...

Good call to GL this one. I think it's perfect now! 🤙👏

Reactions: WatchFan13

doodlethru

It is fruit in the house!
Supporter
Certified
6/2/22
Germany
maybe a bit off topic for this thread, but i've read a few threads lately where newbies have complained that this forum is aggressive towards newbies over seemingly easy questions. had said in a thread that I myself never had this feeling. this thread proves once again that normal questions or uncertainties are also supported...
I'm always happy when things go that way.

and of course congratulations on the new watch and plenty of patience

Reactions: WatchFan13 and eBoy