• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just an advice for the new traders

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
backfired GIF by FirstAndMonday

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Surely you've gotta tell us who it is after all this? You say that you're giving them a chance to come forward, but if anything you're giving them a lifeline to do it again

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Watchaholic73

"More is lost by indecision than wrong decision"
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/7/23
I'm sorry tbandy. I hate something like this happening to good members. Hopefully he will step up and do the right thing now!

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
I don't think we are going to see this guy again... would you show your face again round here if you were him? Bye bye!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave2302

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I tend to agree, if he was legit he'd surely have posted some kinda cock and bull story by now :mad:
I find it curious, because although he has a low (very low) post count he has been a member for 3 yrs + and this doesn't appear to have happened before.

Point proven, if you go back door there is a good chance you will get shafted, coincidentally there is a pun in there :giggle:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
My instruction to a pupil would be keep yer heed up, chin down doesn't stop a mawoshi-geri smack bang up yon ear 'ole, could be likened to don't drop the soap in a prison shower block :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But now we gone right off topic :D