• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime Watch, first purchase.....no watch, money gone!

der_luda

Looking Around
11/5/23
Vienna
I contacted JTime for the first time on 05/11/23, a Rolex Pepsi for around €700.-. Paid the money on May 14th.
Mr. Li replied quickly, after payment I would get the pictures after 2..3 weeks.

After 3 weeks no answer, asked... 2 weeks additional time agreed.

after 1 1/2 months no answer again, I asked again...suppliers/problems were the answers.

now after almost 4 months, no clock, no reply for almost 2 months.

From my point of view, this is the most abusive business practice, so I'm currently issuing a clear warning.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Not Listening Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
If I'm not mistaken, JTime is on the list of Trusted Dealers.
Have you reached out to forum Admin yet ?

That may be the best first course of action for you.
OP has a post history of 2, posted twice the same stuff and hasn't logged in since to give any updates. There's a chance he used a scam site.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I contacted JTime for the first time on 05/11/23, a Rolex Pepsi for around €700.-. Paid the money on May 14th.
Mr. Li replied quickly, after payment I would get the pictures after 2..3 weeks.

After 3 weeks no answer, asked... 2 weeks additional time agreed.

after 1 1/2 months no answer again, I asked again...suppliers/problems were the answers.

now after almost 4 months, no clock, no reply for almost 2 months.

From my point of view, this is the most abusive business practice, so I'm currently issuing a clear warning.
What was the website you ordered from? There’s a lot of scam sites out there.