• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Joshua from Perfect Clones

Dinkis

Supporter
Certified
23/8/15
Michigan, USA
I have to say I don’t usually “chime in” on these kind of posts, but...I have lots to say. Tho anyone who asks.

And, since I’m in quarantine and I have an abundance of time I’ll be more than happy to give honest, unbiased experience with PC. But, I’m not one for social media (other than this forum - I have no FB, no Instagram, no Tweets etc etc) and not one for public stuff. Contact me if you’d like more info.

Peace out
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoosier Watch Guy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/20
I bought my first 3 watches from Josh at PC. I have no complaints. Communication was fine. Charged the advertised rate. QC pics with in a couple days. Once QC pics approved, received watches in 7-14 days (PRE Corona). Happy with function, condition of watches received.

So, my transactions went fine. Possibly only complaint is watches advertised on their website that are unavailable or no longer made.

Dinkis

Supporter
Certified
23/8/15
Michigan, USA
I have to say I don’t usually “chime in” on these kind of posts, but...I have lots to say. Tho anyone who asks.

And, since I’m in quarantine and I have an abundance of time I’ll be more than happy to give honest, unbiased experience with PC. But, I’m not one for social media (other than this forum - I have no FB, no Instagram, no Tweets etc etc) and not one for public stuff. Contact me if you’d like more info.

Peace out
giphy.gif

And by an honest response I mean Perfect Clones is extremely good. The customer service is excellent, communication is timely and the shipping...wow! So quick. Amazing shipping speed. EVEN during a pandemic. They really are superb. I have nothing but praise for Joshua and Perfect Clones. They don’t have a flashy, glossy website or photos, but they are the real deal. Very good all around. I don’t use anyone else nowadays

Reactions: bwoah!

MrFresh

27/2/20
Perú
I was working with Joshua very well but on my last purchase my package was lost, I have no news, my tracking code disappeared from DHL and when I ask Joshua about my order, he answers that he will verify and that I will have to wait, she is over 3 months old and I am still waiting

Will C

Looking Around
16/8/20
Hi there, i can say that i was definitely be scamed by Joshua as he never delivered my 2 ordered whaches and he never payed my money back.
first he told me(after many emails up and down)that the ordered Whatches were out of stock, after that he told me that he already refunded the payed 450€ to my credit card which never happened and now after 150mails askink for a receipt he‘s gonna tell me that he sent that already months ago an he doesnt use that gatway anymore so he cannot give me any further details......So if someone would like to buy from this guy just be prepared to loose your money and to ( most probably) get your creditcard scamed....as close after the payment to Perfect Clones there have been registerd different trys of scam payments on the used card.... fortunately stopped by Visa itself
anyway as previousely stated keep your fingers and money away from this guy!!!!!!

Kavalier1

15/8/20
Hamburg/Germany
Hallo ! I am not sure if I can tell my opinion ! On RWG I was not allout ! Because they protected Joshua (Perfect Clones) He first pretendet to have my wish rep (a red AP from ZF) in stock ,than later when he had my money (500 .-€) he told me he had no one ! My mistake was that I wanted my money back ! Result : the money is far away , and I got no cent back !(he had stollen my money !) This is the truth about Joshua ! (done in the middle of last year !) Best regards Kavalier 1 from Hamburg/Germany

midiplug

Looking Around
9/3/22
Ordered a ppf 5711, and I arrived 5 weeks later. After a week of wearing gears we're slipping as I was adjusting the time. Joshua told me to send it back for repairs. Sent it in April and was delivered to his receiving address is June (USPS tracking#). Now he claims he hasn't received it yet.. it's already almost August. .. I guess purchase at your own risk

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Ordered a ppf 5711, and I arrived 5 weeks later. After a week of wearing gears we're slipping as I was adjusting the time. Joshua told me to send it back for repairs. Sent it in April and was delivered to his receiving address is June (USPS tracking#). Now he claims he hasn't received it yet.. it's already almost August. .. I guess purchase at your own risk
Why did you send it back to China ? You should have brought it to a local watchsmith and asked a refund by PC...

midiplug

Looking Around
9/3/22
Why did you send it back to China ? You should have brought it to a local watchsmith and asked a refund by PC...
UPDATE: I sent the PPF 5711 (olive) back in April... I got it back today 11/9... It's been repaired... So far, so good (fingers crossed)

Reactions: Nono92