• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC NSD

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
I received my NSD today.

To make it short this watch is really awesome, for me it's part of the watches that screams GEN on almost every aspect.

If I had to see some negative points, there are only 2 for me :
- The lume on the pearl is not perfectly applied, but it's difficult to see with naked eyes
- The clasp is a little difficult to close and probably not as smooth as the gen one !

Other than that, the watch satisfies me completely, like the dial, the way the bezel turns (even if it's easy to turn, there is no play in it). Even the engraving in the back is not as bad, we should compare with the gen one to have a real verdict on that but it's ok for me.
The lume is great (just behind what we are used on our Pams).

One important thing for me, this watch is the type of watch you don't like in pictures but love in real life !

Now let the picture speak....(even if real life is better)...

DSC_0790.jpg

DSC_0791.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0795.jpg

DSC_0796.jpg

DSC_0797.jpg

DSC_0799.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

dutchwatch

1/7/12
Wow, happy to see a good and positive review about this watch, the previous one I saw was not that good. Have fun with your watch! Looks stunning.

Ed911

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/12/11
EU
Nice pics and watch Eric! Welcome to the NS private club ;-)

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Looks very nice - congrats! ;)

Repo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/12
Nice pictures. You took it for a dive immediately :)? It's that I just bought the AP diver v3 and the Cartier Santos.... If I would buy this one as well I need to take a dive to get away from my angry wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LupTak

Renowned Member
15/12/11
That's good to hear. Mine is inbound and should arrive tomorrow or the day after. Excited! Feels like Christmas!!

Thanks for sharing.

LT