• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC NSD Goes Bush

glad4817

Known Member
11/9/11
Here are a couple of quick snaps of my JLC NSD that I took over the long- weekend here in BC, up in the Nahatlatch. Now I am no Navy Seal, but I do get outdoors most days and it is great to have a watch that looks so good at work and is capable of keeping up in the bush. This thing is tough, comfortable and fortunately in my case has nicely applied lume.

This is my sixth rep, and by far the best I have owned. It took rapids, dust and scorching temperatures in it's stride without any alterations from the factory. I couldn't be happier, and thanks to Angus again for his work in getting this off the ground. For anyone sitting on the fence, you won't be disappointed.

Now for the pics:
DSC_0772-1.jpg

DSC_0769-1.jpg

DSC_0766-1.jpg

DSC_0751-1.jpg

DSC_0752-1.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0773-1.jpg

DSC_0767-1.jpg

DSC_0768-1.jpg

DSC_0776.jpg

DSC_0770-1.jpg

:canuck:

Swinky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/11
Great photos mate, looks like a beautiful spot!

gazpacho

Horology Curious
7/7/12
nice! did you immerse your watch in water? how waterproof would you say it is?

glad4817

Known Member
11/9/11
nice! did you immerse your watch in water? how waterproof would you say it is?

Thanks guys!

Yeah I went swimming with it in the river, I am always one to try and push things further. I've been really impressed with the Noob 111 that I have had for almost a year now, with which I have swum and dived, so I figured the JLC should be the same. I am not suggesting that all of them would be the same, but you can feel the quality in this watch and I suspect that you would be able to dive with it to significant depths. After all, it is 1:1 :lol:

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
Great Pics - thanks for posting - you have inspired me to look at getting a better camera.

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg