• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Navy Seals Diver Pics: share 'em here!

Pombok

12/1/17
Thanks @minty007 , after inspecting the images close up, I'm sure there is a fitting problem. I've asked the TD to go back to Noob to correct this. I imagine they will replace the bezel as I can't see any other way to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Supporter
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
Thanks @minty007 , after inspecting the images close up, I'm sure there is a fitting problem. I've asked the TD to go back to Noob to correct this. I imagine they will replace the bezel as I can't see any other way to fix it.

I'd agree that it just didn't look right - it shouldn't be a big deal for them to replace the bezel or swap out the entire watch for you. Good luck and looking forward to your pics once it arrives!

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
B128A44F-1F64-4881-80D7-F1FB1AA963B6_zpscqg0yuct.jpg

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
Such an awesome photo, did you just take this with iPhone?

Thanks mate :smile:

Yup, this is an iPhone shot as all my pics. But I used contrast filters to make the watch look more prominent ;)

Pombok

12/1/17
Hey guys! After rejecting the first QC for my JLC Navy Seals due to a poorly fitted triangle marker at 12, I've received the QC photos for a replacement. Whilst the triangle marker is better fitted than the first, there still seems to be some gap around the base of the marker.

Can you guys who own a JLC Navy Seals post some close up angle shots of the triangle marker at 12 on the bezel? I just want to have a reference point for comparison before accepting or rejecting QC.

Thanks for your time [emoji4]

Pombok

12/1/17
Has anyone tried the rep leather strap? Any good?

Yeah I have it, I was actually quite surprised at how good it is for a rep strap. Buy with confidence, but be stringent on your QC bezel alignment and the fitting of triangle marker at 12.

Pombok

12/1/17
They are the same watch on different straps.

E5RA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/17
Does the crown lock work on these? Is it metal?

Pombok

12/1/17
Does the crown lock work on these? Is it metal?

Yes it does and it's Metal. I just had mine waterproof tested and it failed at 3 bar. I have to look into various o rings to see if I can waterproof it.