• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Navy Seals Diver Pics: share 'em here!

ReploJo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/14
Got mine but no idea how to wind the damn thing, lol! Will post pics once I figure out how to work it...

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Got mine but no idea how to wind the damn thing, lol! Will post pics once I figure out how to work it...

Why would you wind it? :p It's automatic, just shake it to start and your arm movements will make it wind itself.

And post some pics btw. ;)

ReploJo

21/3/14
Why would you wind it? :p It's automatic, just shake it to start and your arm movements will make it wind itself.

And post some pics btw. ;)

Feel like an idiot! The crown was pulled all the way out when I received the watch so the thing had me confounded. I wind all of my watches every morning ;). I have two straps in from kain heritage today so will do a photo shoot accordingly. Need to source some curved spring bars locally which could be interesting. The spring bars that came with the rubberized bracelet aren't in great shape.

Replojo

ReploJo

21/3/14
Here she is, sporting the rep bracelet which is quite nice.

Vac lume job and SW200 26j movement, quite happy with it.

R2oX6SA.jpg

Vac lume job great as usual.

0D5QU5B.jpg

And for something different - Yellow croc from kain heritage! Not sure how I feel about it yet, but it was a good idea in theory... will need to live with it a bit to decide.
lzRlPeo.jpg

The slot in the side of the case is very noticable, which is unfortunate. i'm hoping it won't drive me nuts but damn, so obvious!

I've got a black kevlar with blue stitching also from Kain, but changing the strap was annoying so I'll do that one and post pics of that later ;).

Replojo

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Looks great! I prefer it on original bracelet or on canvas strap. I didn't noticed this ''slot'' by now, would bother me too. :// Otherwise awesome watch!

ReploJo

21/3/14
On the Kevlar. It's a thinner strap so the slot is on display for all. Think it's going back on the rep bracelet unfortunately... Too bad. This may end up a catch and release as I like changing straps up.

nOvWpiP.jpg

Reactions: Taz71

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Mine on Donerix strap. The strap is beautiful and gives the rather monochromatic watch a better wrist presence. The exposed SEL slot doesn't bother me in the least.

uta4a6ap.jpg

"Such a lovely place...
This could be Heaven or this could be Hell.
We are all just prisoners here, of our own device.
Relax, we are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like.
But you can never leave!" :D

- "Hotel California" - Eagles

lfovco

18/3/06
zymy3u2u.jpg

On carbon strap with red stitching. I like how it looks a lot.
I'm getting brand new seagull 2824 installed too since the A2824 from the factory could not be regulated properly.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Why would anyone destroy this fabulous thread by quoting the fecking Eagles.... man!

massey

Horology Curious
3/1/15
Hey Fellas,

Absolutely in love with this watch and the fine reps made for it! I plan on doing my first purchase with a TD, can any of you reccommend a good dealer with a high quality rep. Thanks guys!

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
@ Massey

All TD`s can get this watch. And they are all the same. They come from Noob factory.
Just choose your favorite dealer and send them a email.

mcv8374

28/6/14
Had to sell mine....already regret it....It's really a nice piece...

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
This is my 1st true rep crush. The matte black look is killer. If i could everything i wear would be matte black

swdivad

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/06
Damn! This thread is gonna cost me!

Beautiful watch guys!