• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Master Tourbillon

holynitro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/10
just want to share with you guys.. :)

1-4.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

what do you think...?

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Is this a new watch, one that you're considering or pics of a gen? Judging my the movement shots, it's a rep - and a damn fine one to boot!

Beautiful pics too.... :)

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
I really like this one. Probably the best of the tourbillon reps at the moment, even if a fantasy model.

But it is expensive and I am awaiting some long term user feedback on the tourbillon movements' reliability before I go for it.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Woooooooah that is beautiful!!! What's the size of it?

holynitro

8/3/10
@QinetiQ : size of what bro..? diameter case : 45mm .

@shannon : this is 100% REP.. :) , no i'm not comparing with GEN. but, i just want to share pics here.. :)

@mbjoer : this tourby movement is quite accurate. so can have one.. :)

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
@QinetiQ : size of what bro..? diameter case : 45mm

Nah mate, the size of the strap keepers :D

Of course it's the diameter and thanks for the answer. One of the things that held me back from buying a trouby watch was the size. They all seem to run in the 38-40mm range but this is one is just right! Can you post a wrist shot?

holynitro

8/3/10
Nah mate, the size of the strap keepers :D

Of course it's the diameter and thanks for the answer. One of the things that held me back from buying a trouby watch was the size. They all seem to run in the 38-40mm range but this is one is just right! Can you post a wrist shot?

if i may know.. what size is your wrist..?

yeah, later i will post a wrist shot for you.. :)

the strap size i think around 22 mm to 24mm..

this watch look very nice on our wrist.. :)

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Yep - this thing is fantastic.... Even after the second look, it's still absolutely gorgeous!

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Looks fantastic.

I'm dying to pull the trigger on one of these tourby's but the prospect of a $700 paper weight that can't be repaired by any of our trusty watch smith doctor types, scares me....

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
I just ordered one with the steel case and white dial from Hont. I've asked him to source the one which is like the one on Puretimewatch. Interesting, the movement looks to be slightly different... maybe it's just the bridge above the tourbillon?

JC-2010-04-21-15-02_2_enl.JPG

teoulennon

Renowned Member
17/5/11
You're right, they are slightly different. I wish there was a write-up with pics on the different tourbillon movements available in reps. If there is I haven't found it!

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
What a wonderful watch you have there Holynitro!

How are you getting on with it if you don't mind me asking? Any problems with the Tourbillon at all?

I would love to get one of these perhaps this summer, but I'm just wondering if it's a good quality solid replica, so please do let me/us know how you're finding it!

Thanks.

holynitro

8/3/10
What a wonderful watch you have there Holynitro!

How are you getting on with it if you don't mind me asking? Any problems with the Tourbillon at all?

I would love to get one of these perhaps this summer, but I'm just wondering if it's a good quality solid replica, so please do let me/us know how you're finding it!

Thanks.

Hi there..

Actually, i believe my friend and let him buy this tourby for me. He bought this on a shop located in Guangzhou , China.

About tourbillon movements it's not a problem at all.. It's running good.. :)

Perhaps my answer help you.. :)

Drummania

Renowned Member
8/6/12
Bummer. His NSD is also priced wrong on website (288 on website vs 348 when you ask him).