• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC master compressor pearl off?

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
^ that's so nice to hear. I never really get these 'wow, just wow' etc. responses. I'm a VIP/supporter on a sister forum and love to help people with their questions/QC when they're new to brands that I'm very familiair with. I paid 470 for this watch and I honestly don't think it's unreasonable to want a crisp watch for that, even with regards to the fact that it's a rep.

I'll make sure to post some pics once i get it, ordered another watch and still waiting for QC for that one before he can ship it. Hope to have it somewhere next week.
Thanks again!

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
Just got the watch and it's an amazing rep!
https://postimage.org/

Already put it for sale though, it's really not my style. I think I'll get the Yachtmaster Grey dial instead.

I posted it up for sale in the appropriate sections. Thanks for all your help with selecting this piece, it's much appreciated.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Just got the watch and it's an amazing rep!

Already put it for sale though, it's really not my style. I think I'll get the Yachtmaster Grey dial instead.

I posted it up for sale in the appropriate sections. Thanks for all your help with selecting this piece, it's much appreciated.

Make sure you mention your concerns with the pearl in your sale thread.

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
This one doesn't have concerns with the pearl, that was the previous one. This one meets all my (a little anal..) QC requirements.
Thanks for the tip though mate!