• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC master compressor diver featured in Acto of Valor

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Here is the watch in question BTW. No reason why they couldnt. Its just a watch with the date and time and a rotating bezel that looks like it could kill you.

JLC_NavySEALS_460.jpg

haysy

24/10/11
But not as nice as the Tribute to Polaris which they should repped :whistle:

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
I think I like this version better for repping purposes

bevery_hills_compressor0058.jpg

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
I wonder if any SEALs actually have JLC or other high end watches :D

EDIT::
For some reason I was thinking it was 12K or something crazy. 6K is a reasonable price :p

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Here is the watch in question BTW. No reason why they couldnt. Its just a watch with the date and time and a rotating bezel that looks like it could kill you.

JLC_NavySEALS_460.jpg

It will be repped this year...

Yannou
The Louchebem

revhrd

5/2/11
yes it's true :) but not the alarm one but that's ok this watch is awesome.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
It's coming! This is the prototype teaser Angus posted on his website.
Excited!
JLC-NSD_76f7a.512.jpg

acoustix

Known Member
7/3/12
Wow very nice. I didn't think much of this watch before but the more I look at it the more I think I need it! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ericb196

Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
I like a LOT this strap... If only they could propose both....

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
Has anyone had any experience with the noob rep of this watch from Angus, I'm very interested but not had a JLC rep before.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Yes, it's awesome. Hands down awesome. Ok there are minor issues that the loupe-erati have picked up on. The lume in the pearl is not perfect, the caseback engraving is shallower than the gen and the numbers on the dial have a slightly flatter bottom than the gens which curve more.

On the positive side: The dial is absolutely flawless in execution, lume is blue and like a torch, caseback engraving is flawless and the depth of the engraving is not something that worries me. The bracelet is simply stunning. There's a good reason why the factory is charging $200 for it alone. It is comfortable like you wouldn't believe and the clasp is so solid i can't believe it's a rep. The clasp has two half link length micro adjustments available as well on either side of it. Each link has double screws, one on either side, but the last three links in the bracelet have false screws.

Minor gripes on mine, the pearl is not perfect, the bezel is 1/5th of a second off 12 o'clock and there's a little bit of paint overspill on the red/white arrows on the crown.

Other than that I love it :D

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
Thanks Bonesey, I'll definitely look into getting this watch.

Yes, it's awesome. Hands down awesome. Ok there are minor issues that the loupe-erati have picked up on. The lume in the pearl is not perfect, the caseback engraving is shallower than the gen and the numbers on the dial have a slightly flatter bottom than the gens which curve more.

On the positive side: The dial is absolutely flawless in execution, lume is blue and like a torch, caseback engraving is flawless and the depth of the engraving is not something that worries me. The bracelet is simply stunning. There's a good reason why the factory is charging $200 for it alone. It is comfortable like you wouldn't believe and the clasp is so solid i can't believe it's a rep. The clasp has two half link length micro adjustments available as well on either side of it. Each link has double screws, one on either side, but the last three links in the bracelet have false screws.

Minor gripes on mine, the pearl is not perfect, the bezel is 1/5th of a second off 12 o'clock and there's a little bit of paint overspill on the red/white arrows on the crown.

Thanks Bonesey, I'll definitely look into getting this watch.