• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Duometre-Quantieme-Lunaire

keepfresh12

Horology Curious
31/7/13
Is there a decent rep for this watch?
I've been looking for it for a very long time but no luck.
Or is it better off to buy a better known rep??
Thanks.

Duometre-Quantieme-Lunaire-FB_Main_Zoom_483.jpg

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
too many complications. A Venus movement barely manages four. and here even two complications in one sub dial below the moon phase. Impossible. But beautiful dial nevertheless.

keepfresh12

Horology Curious
31/7/13

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
No and don't bother to find it from other unknown dealer unless you doesn't mind to be scammed and willing to take the risk. Our TD can get you any watch that are available and if they can't get it, no one else can.

Ruski91

12/10/12
Why would you continue to look if someone with experience already told you its not there,

Look we have trusted dealers. Non of them carry stock, what they do have is a unique relationship with all of the factories that produce our beloved reps. If you are told that there are too many complications for a watch to be replicated then that is most likely the truth.

Any website stating they can get you a rep of that watch is lying. They show you gen photos and then you get the old fashioned bait and switch. You will either be robbed completly of your money or receive some 21J POS that you will never want to wear out in public.

In your first post you asked if you should stick better known reps. The short answer is yes. Take the time to read as much as you can on the forum. you will quickly find out based on reviews and discussions which watches are closely replicated and which watches are worth the money. Stay away for the websites that are not trusted by this forum. You are asking for trouble if you dont. The forum has trusted dealers for a reason and you will have the forums support if anything were to go wrong.

keepfresh12

Horology Curious
31/7/13
Thanks for the reply guys. I'll read a bit more into the forum before posting again. But I was looking at the genuine watch and came across the specific model number and out of curiosity, searched it for any replicas.

carlton

2/10/11
Not all watches are able to be repped, there is only a limited type of movement use in rep watches so you can forget about those with complications.

Take your time and do some reading about rep watches and movement to understand it better.

D

d4m.test

Not accurate at all, but if it makes you happy then go for it mate

oracle202

Renowned Member
1/4/13
There will never be a rep for that and it's so silly you would think there could be.