• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF stops production today.

centrum

27/7/14
I see a lot of JF QC pics on Reddit. Looks like some sellers can get their hands on stocks.

Idk whether JF really stopped production, but I'm leaving some info for those looking for JF watches.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I see a lot of JF QC pics on Reddit. Looks like some sellers can get their hands on stocks.

Idk whether JF really stopped production, but I'm leaving some info for those looking for JF watches.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Yes apparently (and unsubstantiated), those are remnant stocks of JF. It does seem, by several TD accounts, that JF is ceasing operation or at least switching to another brand name after these last batches are exhausted.
I do not have enough facts to separate the truth from the rumors. Just use your own discretion if you’re interested in buying JF stuff.

Reactions: Allure

Tamajirou

Horology Curious
26/6/22
Japan
Nice to meet you all. I am a replica watch enthusiast living in Japan. I spoke to the replica watch seller, but all I heard was that it would take a long time to arrive. We apologize for the strange English because we are using Google Translate.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Just as an FYI

Recently ordered JF AP Roo Dark Knight on June 28 and have already received my QC pics last night from JTime.
Not sure if this was built up inventory or JF is still churning stuff out ? Li mentioned it was ordered from JF. Either way - happy to be able to get my hands on as the rumors of closure seem to be varied.

Reactions: legend

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
cool, good to know !
but this thread is about JF and any associated detail around their permanent closure.

My understanding and seemingly common thought (as noted in comments in this thread) was that JF/ARF one and the same~

Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
My understanding and seemingly common thought (as noted in comments in this thread) was that JF/ARF one and the same~

Live and learn then ! I wasn’t aware that was the case…
seems ARF are the Rolex specific arm of JF whereas JF are predominantly AP and other brands.

Thanks !

nycrolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/17
New York
Just as an FYI

Recently ordered JF AP Roo Dark Knight on June 28 and have already received my QC pics last night from JTime.
Not sure if this was built up inventory or JF is still churning stuff out ? Li mentioned it was ordered from JF. Either way - happy to be able to get my hands on as the rumors of closure seem to be varied.

Better be sure if JF because JF is 100% closed as of now still...

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Better be sure if JF because JF is 100% closed as of now still...

It was ordered from Li at JTime and he confirmed it was available when I ordered it on 28th June ( 2 weeks ago )
Not sure what other factories make this AP Roo Dark Knight - so I trust Li sourced it direct from JF or from Left over JF stock at that time.

If its isnt JF Factory - got me stuffed what it is or why Li would go ahead with the sale and be able to source it for me.
Perhaps trying to get one right now - 2-3 weeks later may be a different story ?

tongsui

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/5/14
Out of curiosity has anyone got a more accurate update on JF regarding their operational status.
Last week asked couple of WeChat sellers and they said they are not producing , only selling some left over stock, models availability are pretty limited , only certain chrono models .

I also check with my usual TD Hont, he said he couldnt get any

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I know this is an old thread, but I'm just bumping in case anyone has more news on the status of JF. I was not aware of the alleged closure back in 2022. I'm just wondering about the future availability of their Graham Superlight reps? They are excellent, but very expensive at $698!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I know this is an old thread, but I'm just bumping in case anyone has more news on the status of JF. I was not aware of the alleged closure back in 2022. I'm just wondering about the future availability of their Graham Superlight reps? They are excellent, but very expensive at $698!
This thread was created in regards to their AP-Production line. They allegedly sold old stock to other factories (APF and some others).

As for your graham inquiry - just ask your TD of choice if the desired watch is in stock and can be purchased. Offerings from TD sites are often not updated and show long out of date reps no longer in production.