• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF CP released

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
We like to live dangerously in AP land. Just ask thedonsl.
Seriously, the only thing that needs to be done to this watch is to swap out the DW for an old font DW, and (maybe, if it is your taste) install a 2XAR crystal.

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
Damn this is so nice!
If the movements in the ROOs weren't ticking time-bombs, I would be all over this.
As a PAM guy I don't understand how you guys can pay this much for a watch that could turn into a paperweight at any given moment.
That kind of stress would cause me heart problems! :)

Get a diver! Amazing movement quality and no mods needed

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
I do like the looks of it. it appears they have struck again!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
We like to live dangerously in AP land. Just ask thedonsl.
Seriously, the only thing that needs to be done to this watch is to swap out the DW for an old font DW, and (maybe, if it is your taste) install a 2XAR crystal.

Thank you! The simple answer I'm looking for!
I know all about the crown position ..and all that jazz... But this looks like a nice simple piece ... Not to flashy!... Something you can throw a gen strap on!... And nice Xtal in and rock the shat out of it!

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
We all know that that's nonsense Baws .... you're a weak man with no self control ... tell me i'm wrong :lol::lol:

You're not... sale pending... a wee clear of the old (yet still new APs) to make way for this and a couple others :D

baxter

14/6/12
You're not... sale pending... a wee clear of the old (yet still new APs) to make way for this and a couple others :D

good man ... my resolve crumbled as soon as i saw the pictures and i shot ryan a pm .. i need this in the air before CNY !!!

So nice to see the older models being re released .. far superior on the whole to the 2014 dial designs imo

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
good man ... my resolve crumbled as soon as i saw the pictures and i shot ryan a pm .. i need this in the air before CNY !!!

So nice to see the older models being re released .. far superior on the whole to the 2014 dial designs imo

Me too :D
Also, the JF v2 Panda.. that maybe added to the order ;)

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Does anyone know how much is the CP? Can't find it anywhere. :/

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
The Screws of the JF APs are really AMAZING... they are really close to the GEN Steel Screws... The GEN White Gold Screws are a little different...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I agree: J12 has really well made hardware. Only the gen Royal Oaks have white gold screws. The gen Offshores have stainless steel.

Doc0005

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/11/13
TSWATCH description mentioned stainless steel bezel. This should be titanium bezel or Am I wrong?

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
I'm so weak willed...
Ryan's confirmed he can get them.. so in the process of adding this to the current order :D

n1smo

Known Member
5/12/14
Pretty awesome,

wonder where you got the psychospike pics?
Does he have a website? Or photobucket account or something?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I ordered a CP too. Maybe I will be proved wrong, but it might be hard to get these out before CNY.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
I ordered a CP too. Maybe I will be proved wrong, but it might be hard to get these out before CNY.

Mine should make it out before CNY, hoping to QC the pics by the weekend, as long as the APs are in the air before 10/11th Feb we should be OK.