• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF Audemars Sincere Boutique Edition

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Wish I'd more to tell guys as I would share, we will see it soon I'm sure.

S???R?I?????

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Really? I thought this was dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Well if they are making it and with a tantalum bezel, I am going to be a happy camper!!!

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
I highly doubt they use real Tantalium as this belongs to the precious metals, high costs and not easy to work on.

Ever ask yourself why there is only 1-2 models in the lifetime of a watch company done in Tantalum?? ... Panerai tried, AP tried ...

A brushed and polished bezel in Titanium will do it for me to copy the look.

Dr. Theo

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I still think it's dead lol but hope I'm wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Anybody trying to guess the next release of a factory will inevitably suffer a loss of credibility when the factory decides to do something else, which 90% of the time they do. Beware of fortune cookie behaviour on RWI, it bite in tail.

wooky492

21/9/12
Anybody trying to guess the next release of a factory will inevitably suffer a loss of credibility when the factory decides to do something else, which 90% of the time they do. Beware of fortune cookie behaviour on RWI, it bite in tail.

+1
I think i'll have better chance at guessing next week's lottery jackpot number than correctly guessing the next AP release.

sehyang82

Known Member
25/9/14
+1.

God know what's in their heads..

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
+1
I think i'll have better chance at guessing next week's lottery jackpot number than correctly guessing the next AP release.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji317][emoji317] if you do guess it right maybe you should play the lotto because you are a very LUCKY person lmao

Sent from the farthest south in conus [emoji16]

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
F***! Was looking forward to this...
Well, lets hope they can produce the White Dial Rubber Clad soon...
Will all these APs on sale, there must be a batch of new ones hitting the market soon? No?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I've been told this is now dead

The same with so many others. They always get people excited for no reason then go quiet just like they did with the AP 3126 clone movements, Rubens Barrichello and a few others. Now seems like the AP Concept also has gone quiet/dead too at least for now haha ......