• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jf ap a7750 Sec @ 12 stop

roychoo92

Horology Curious
16/4/18
Hi guys, recently i sent my jf ap chronograph for service and drop in eta7750 mainspring. Everything is running great but i realise my sub sec hand on dial is stop. What would it be for this issue? The time is still continue to run. just the moving secondhand on the dial is stop while the time still on going. Please note It is not the long secondhand for chronograph.

What will the issue be?

Sent from the RWI App

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Maybe some issue with the DD modul?

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Maybe some issue with the DD modul?

No DD module in the A7750 movement.
Anyway roychoo92 not everyone can properly diagnose/service/repair an A7750 sec@12. I will not say that a special set of skills is needed, but it takes experience knowing the quirks of the movement. In your case, you should not be asking the forum for advice, as nobody will be able to give an accurate diagnosis without inspecting the watch. A best guess scenario will be the best you can hope for, as there can be multiple causes (or issues which have not surfaced).
Simply go back to the guy who serviced your watch and ask him to fix it.

Reactions: Allure and Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
No DD module in the A7750 movement.
Anyway roychoo92 not everyone can properly diagnose/service/repair an A7750 sec@12. I will not say that a special set of skills is needed, but it takes experience knowing the quirks of the movement. In your case, you should not be asking the forum for advice, as nobody will be able to give an accurate diagnosis without inspecting the watch. A best guess scenario will be the best you can hope for, as there can be multiple causes (or issues which have not surfaced).
Simply go back to the guy who serviced your watch and ask him to fix it.

No? How do they transfer the power from sec9 (standard setup) to sec 12? Is it running direct on 12?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
No? How do they transfer the power from sec9 (standard setup) to sec 12? Is it running direct on 12?

The LWO283 movement is the one which consists of (commonly) an ETA2892 movement and a DD module (which runs the chrono) stacked on top of the primary module.
The transfer of second hands from 9 to 12 in the A7750 sec@12 has nothing to do with a DD module (or lackof). It simply uses a set of transfer gears to do it.
Do I need to explain further?

Reactions: Allure and Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
The LWO283 movement is the one which consists of (commonly) an ETA2892 movement and a DD module (which runs the chrono) stacked on top of the primary module.
The transfer of second hands from 9 to 12 in the A7750 sec@12 has nothing to do with a DD module (or lackof). It simply uses a set of transfer gears to do it.
Do I need to explain further?

Okey! Thanks for helping bro.