• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
So don’t bother about the 17.9s/d?

The movement can always be serviced and regulated properly. Besides, I will take the China timegrapher readings with a pinch of salt. If timekeeping precision matters to you, invest in a good timegrapher on your own. Hint: they cost a lot more than $200. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Thanks bro, but can it be fixed easily?

If you want to spend the time and money to get the movement regulated, then it's up to you. I would want a watch that's regulated properly out the box, especially since it would be the same price.

Young&Free

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/11/18
The movement can always be serviced and regulated properly. Besides, I will take the China timegrapher readings with a pinch of salt. If timekeeping precision matters to you, invest in a good timegrapher on your own. Hint: they cost a lot more than $200. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohh alright. Thanks for your advise. It’s my first rep, so I’m not really sure what to look out for,

Young&Free

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/11/18
If you want to spend the time and money to get the movement regulated, then it's up to you. I would want a watch that's regulated properly out the box, especially since it would be the same price.

I think I will spend more time than money if I were to wait for the perfect rep right? I think I will accept the watch :). Thanks!

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I think I will spend more time than money if I were to wait for the perfect rep right? I think I will accept the watch :). Thanks!

You won't have the watch while it's being serviced, and might even have to ship it if you don't find a local watchmaker.

vh997tt

Known Member
Certified
24/5/15
What is the changes from V3 to V4 ? The dial looks the same which really need to be updated (clearly markers, more bold texture ect.)

BIONONE

28/4/17
What is the changes from V3 to V4 ? The dial looks the same which really need to be updated (clearly markers, more bold texture ect.)

i bet you are abled to read the last pages or even search for 15400 JF V4 as you are a member here for a long long time :)

Reactions: N0tail_