• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra-Thin Moonphase 39mm

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I have plenty of pics on my sales thread... Please have a look
Just for your consideration: writing a short review might pique interests and speed up the sales. Esp for this model which is rare. But no pressure. From each his best :)

emporio_1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/11
Just for your consideration: writing a short review might pique interests and speed up the sales. Esp for this model which is rare. But no pressure. From each his best :)

I would love to do one. Maybe in due time..

JSofia

Horology Curious
18/7/12
I have plenty of pics on my sales thread... Please have a look

I've checked out your sales thread and now I'm really confused. It looks like your subdial has a larger silver moon (more gen like) whereas the rep sold by trusted dealers has a smaller gold moon. And the AE rep posted by Iff0 earlier has a different subdial again.

Emporio1 - Do you know where your rep came from?

emporio_1

23/6/11
I've checked out your sales thread and now I'm really confused. It looks like your subdial has a larger silver moon (more gen like) whereas the rep sold by trusted dealers has a smaller gold moon. And the AE rep posted by Iff0 earlier has a different subdial again.

Emporio1 - Do you know where your rep came from?

It's from fat panda. And yes I believe mine is most gen like version. The moon phase being pretty damn close to gen

iceman767

Known Member
20/10/12
Here is mine
40837f614e5f32c8c4c6b8ce8f8b0af3.jpg

M1lk4

17/11/15
Is it possible to find a rep with case thickness less than 10 mm ?
Unfortunately the one from fat panda has 13mm.