• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger-leCoultre Diving Alarm Navy SEALs - Master Compressor

Para

Renowned Member
24/10/08
Anyone knows if a replica exists of:

Jaeger-leCoultre Diving Alarm Navy SEALs - Master Compressor

In advance, thanks.

shundi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/07
I don't think so...maybe there's one I don't know about?

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I have been holding my breath on one of those for a long time. Then I turned blue and passed out.

Para

Renowned Member
24/10/08
fakemaster said:
I have been holding my breath on one of those for a long time. Then I turned blue and passed out.

Damn, you too? I thought there was something wrong with me...

tenshin2002

3/1/09
fakemaster said:
LOL! Damn, you sure waited long for that one! ;-)

ilikewatches99

Horology Curious
7/11/11
I would check with a TD and send the link.
The first issue I see with both of those websites is that one lists the movement as Automatic movement or even worse:
Movement: Top quality automatic movement
That is the first warning sign! Any website that says it has a top quality automatic movement is trying to scam you. If they don't know what the movement is or are afraid to list it, do not trust them. One also says it has waterproffing protection. I am pretty sure that is the opposite of water proofing. They clearly did not bother to copy/paste the description from somewhere else and made it up hoping it might be true plus they dont say what waterproffing protection means, is it proffed to 30M or 10M or 10 cm.

Nope, ask a TD if it is available and if it is worth getting. Many of the TD's dont list watches on their sites that are total crap so that may be the reason they dont list it.