• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 vs Noob Subs comparison

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
.....retard......

Common G. That word stirs up some serious stuff for some people including me . A little tact goes a long way. Check that word from now on as it affects a lot of people here.

Consider this a warning for everyone. It's just bad form.

Everyone back to there regularly scheduled bizarre rolmariner talk. ;)

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
One of the big tell's for me is the J12 CG's are bigger and a little thicker! This is something the V2 V3 BP are lacking. Almost as good as Gen CG's..Really symmetrical looking CG's...I didn't know the J12 factory is producing a ceramic sub? Can't wait to see this one? I have been waiting so long! LOL!!

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
Great information, but threads like this leave me with paralysis by analysis!

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Spoke to ken, he had this to say:

the J12 maker is about to release the Rolex Submariners as well , case ,dial and braclet are from the same factory as Noob . So stay tune for it and i could see what is the diff vs the Noob Rolex .
the case in the photo comparison looks noticeably different than the noob version to me.crown guards look pretty accurate on this new version

RWI650

Banned
22/7/13
So wait now the j12 case is more accurate then the noob v3?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
you analyzed every detail of the case and does not bother the insert completely wrong. I just see this insert and giving up..

this is just a copy of noob v2

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Never met a British person who types like a retard.

Some folks who know or have a downs syndrome child might find the use of the word "retard" offensive. Then you found the need to include another group of people to alienate ? Bimmer, you need to think about what you say to others and how you say it. I have gotten more and more complaints about your disregard for others. Chill it or go elsewhere. Reflect on it and read what you wrote in the past. It's an eye opener.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Some folks who know or have a downs syndrome child might find the use of the word "retard" offensive. Then you found the need to include another group of people to alienate ? Bimmer, you need to think about what you say to others and how you say it. I have gotten more and more complaints about your disregard for others. Chill it or go elsewhere. Reflect on it and read what you wrote in the past. It's an eye opener.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well since you are now accusing me of purposely insulting disabled people , I will have to respond. As a person who has actually worked with Autistic and other disabled kids , that was not my intention. I know some of you like to hold a "holy roller" persona on the internet. Yet in real life you will use verbiage worse than what I said. You are also well aware that many folks here , including the staff have used a lot more offensive terms when referring to other people. I made one post about a person who has called me every name you could possible imagine. My choice of that one word may not have been the best. But it's clear to see by anyone reading it objectively that I was not using it to slight people who have disabilities. If you want to accuse me of insulting the prick in question , I will gladly accept any reprimand for that.

It's easy to take a word and demonize it to make someone look bad. Do that if you please. But I think most folks can see the context it was used in.

One more thing. For anyone who has a child with this condition that was insulted by my choice in words , I apologize. That was not my intent.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I wasn't insulted by your comment G and you know I have a Autistic child. But some people are more touchier than other's G you know how that go's! . And no folk's!... i'm not saying it's alright to say that word! But let's not take things out of context! The man apologized for his action's let's move on!
Can we get back on topic please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
I wasn't insulted by your comment G and you know I have a Autistic child. But some people are more touchier than other's G you know how that go's! . And no folk's!... i'm not saying it's alright to say that word! But let's not take things out of context! The man apologized for his action's let's move on!
Can we get back on topic please?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 yess..

this j12 is a clone of old noob v2

connor86

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/13
I think there's nothing else to add about this piece of crap, until we don't have better pics, maybe a video.
We can only say it seems to be a bad copy paste of the older noob.
interesting piece it should be with a very aggressive price, anyway.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I think there's nothing else to add about this piece of crap, until we don't have better pics, maybe a video.
We can only say it seems to be a bad copy paste of the older noob.
interesting piece it should be with a very aggressive price, anyway.
Piece of crap is a little harsh. Based on what i see, I don't think its a bad watch.

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Perhaps they aim for a lower price segment?

I'm sure they will sell a lot of it's much cheaper than noob.

connor86

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/13
Piece of crap is a little harsh. Based on what i see, I don't think its a bad watch.

Yes i'm joking.
it's a bit hard by me due to the language to report how my father calls counterfeit watches, but it's something very close to piece of crap :)
We need more pics, please!

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
Agree!
The case has come a long way! And also the inserts on certain version's has come a long way...They might be light at the end of the tunnel!

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
you analyzed every detail of the case and does not bother the insert completely wrong. I just see this insert and giving up..

this is just a copy of noob v2
The inserts should be something the factories work on to improve.I think we all agree this would be a huge step in the right direction.the case on the other hand certainly looks different in the photos so unless the factory is producing 2 different cases for the the suppliers then I'm not sure the case is noob.I don't understand why they can't supply an insert with decent font and a bit of platinum paint,it can't be that difficult surely

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
The inserts should be something the factories work on to improve.I think we all agree this would be a huge step in the right direction.the case on the other hand certainly looks different in the photos so unless the factory is producing 2 different cases for the the suppliers then I'm not sure the case is noob.I don't understand why they can't supply an insert with decent font and a bit of platinum paint,it can't be that difficult surely
+1 the insert is the only thing stopping me from owning a ceramic. Everything else I can live with.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
The V3 insert is a little better guy's....It's deeper engraved and the pearl certainly has come miles! But the font on the insert seem's a lot thinner on the rep inserts than the gen. Me and a buddy of mine has handled the gen numerous times and also sneaked a few pics one time! Also he has owned the gen ceramic insert.. So the V3 certainly looks better...But not quite there yet! If they could get the engraving on the number's right and paint them right...you could always get Darth Alex to make you a pearl...His pearl's seemed to be the closest to gen.. in the rep game right now!