• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 Ap 2014 with movement plates

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Woops never mind!!
3bb020ea55f0d39d6530e618b6c845a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adr14n

Known Member
6/11/11
Wow, impressive!
Do I need to buy it again or wait for the black/anthracite ceramic version???
Decision, decision....

I also hope this will come in Black ceramic version. Will definitely jump for it.

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Are people double dipping or selling their non plate versions first? Want to replace my whole collection for the new plate modded watches but not sure if I could be bothered with the hassle.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Are people double dipping or selling their non plate versions first? Want to replace my whole collection for the new plate modded watches but not sure if I could be bothered with the hassle.

I did only on the Schumis and Lebron because they are some of my favorites! I like your post because I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do it lol

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
I did only on the Schumis and Lebron because they are some of my favorites! I like your post because I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do it lol

Which schumi are you ordering all of them ? [emoji4][emoji4]

TheDonSL

28/12/13

Which schumi are you ordering all of them ? [emoji4][emoji4]

All 3 to replace the three I already own lol

adr14n

Known Member
6/11/11

I was thinking of the same thing. But well, we are always searching for perfections aren't we? But still weighing upon paying extra $$$ just for the deco movement.

D

d4m.test

I think the reps movement, the balance wheel is on the top right hand side. While the original one is on the bottom right.

As you look at the back, yes the balance wheel is on the right. On the rep, it's up top, on the gen, down the bottom. So in terms of being close to gen, well, personally I don't think this plate is worth it. Here is a gen Schumi to feast your eyes on
3be3b22070661d67922e0f3669ba750b.jpg

adr14n

Known Member
6/11/11
As you look at the back, yes the balance wheel is on the right. On the rep, it's up top, on the gen, down the bottom. So in terms of being close to gen, well, personally I don't think this plate is worth it. Here is a gen Schumi to feast your eyes on
3be3b22070661d67922e0f3669ba750b.jpg

Yeah if you did own the previous version of schumi, better not go through all the hassle. Since the dial is still not accurate. For the V2, they just added the deco movement. But it is a nice solid watch nevertheless.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I honestly do not think they are going to redo the dials... Too many other franchises to push out first....

adr14n

Known Member
6/11/11
I honestly do not think they are going to redo the dials... Too many other franchises to push out first....

Yes gonna be a long way before they do. Since they might try on some other AP versions knowing they have the deco movement now.