• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 15400 - Edit: Now Available

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Since I got my JF 15400, I have worn it no more than 2 minutes. This thread has only increased my ambivalence towards it. I need to modify it even more to make myself like it.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Look at the pimples on this one!!! Big tell for me

Forget whether or not it's a "tell", does it LOOK pretty in real life?

If it looks pretty and quality is good then no one in the real world can prove (beyond any doubt) that it ain't a gen dial variation. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimLahey

Renowned Member
11/6/15
Look at the pimples on this one!!! Big tell for me

From that far you can barely notice the "pimple dial". Yes closer up it starts to become more rep like since the tap is wrong but it looks damn good in this picture.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
[MENTION=77011]gashers82[/MENTION] posted his gen 15400, guys ;)

asdfpenguin

8/9/14
Here's a pic in sunlight. Yes, if you look real close, the dial squares are a little small, but on the wrist this seriously screams gen. I've worn the gen a number of times and I get the same feeling looking at this watch that I do from the gen. The bracelet shines and glimmers beautifully, the bezel screws are absolutely perfect, and all the dates on mine are centered almost perfectly.

theREALgoat

Certified
14/8/14
Whatever, you are all peasants compared to me anyways :thumbup:

KKqB2n1.jpg

Just kidding. But this is my favourite watch ever. 250k on my wrist, NO PROBLEM!

The gen Royal Oak Tourby definitely isn't 250k lol...maybe in pesos or rubles, but definitely not in dollars, euros, or swiss francs. The stainless steel version has to be around $100k

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
You can only tell that by looking through magnification, not on the wrist or with the naked eye. And unless you had a gen next to it you wouldn't know anyway.

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Here's a pic in sunlight. Yes, if you look real close, the dial squares are a little small, but on the wrist this seriously screams gen. I've worn the gen a number of times and I get the same feeling looking at this watch that I do from the gen. The bracelet shines and glimmers beautifully, the bezel screws are absolutely perfect, and all the dates on mine are centered almost perfectly.

Totally agree. I love both my silver and blue JF's and getting tired of reading the words "pimples" from people that don't actually have it.

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore

@asdfpenguin , may i ask how big is your wrist and how many links have you removed to wear that bracelet well please?

schumi

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/2/14
Since I got my JF 15400, I have worn it no more than 2 minutes. This thread has only increased my ambivalence towards it. I need to modify it even more to make myself like it.

That's good news for me
Hopefully the same will apply to mine lol

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Could anyone please give me a pointer here. I have a 15400 incoming and cant decide If the 9 marker is off or If It's just the angel and reflection... Anyone?
Allso it shows 5 secs + on the testingdevice, is that acceptable ?
12629a671ded07499358688342fd544f.jpg

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Allso the 1 o'clock bezelscrew is off, right?

asdfpenguin

8/9/14
My wrist is 7 inches and I needed 3 links removed. It still fits pretty centered on the wrist though, albeit just a teeny tiny bit tight.