• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC AMG Petronas

Shieek

Known Member
Certified
5/3/23
Germany
HBoVMJ.jpeg

HBoJ9o.jpeg

HBoxKk.jpeg
Any info about the movement?

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Need to buy one now...your rotor engravings are corrected (should be v2 already) :) look at the spacing on rotor "MADE IN SWITZERLAND"
HT4522.jpeg

Reactions: 4bro

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@4bro Looks great... How are you feeling about it almost a month later? Considering copping one, but have no experience with this particular factory and wonder how it compares to ZF or V7F.

shakdang

Looking Around
26/1/24
This one is very tasty indeed, so much that I am still deliberating getting the gen. I checked with hont last week regarding TW and he said there was no stock, will hold for as long as I can hoping for stock/better release but I have a feeling I might end up with a gen.
In the meantime, I have the $24 pagani 1703 homage which I must say is very enjoyable especially on a mint green rubber.

Reactions: j2rep

j2rep

Known Member
13/9/19
This one is very tasty indeed, so much that I am still deliberating getting the gen. I checked with hont last week regarding TW and he said there was no stock, will hold for as long as I can hoping for stock/better release but I have a feeling I might end up with a gen.
In the meantime, I have the $24 pagani 1703 homage which I must say is very enjoyable especially on a mint green rubber.
I just ordered one from AliExpress. How did you get it for only $24?? I paid $56 during their holiday sale! I’m also looking to put it on the mint rubber strap.