• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's Showtime! Part II - The A-Z of my rep collection

D

d4m.test

C - Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum
eb8e1d5a78197f169efd427e2e8fb6e0.jpg

Tha tha that's all, folks!

Amazing Santos 100!! Is that with the standard leather rep strap It comes with? If so what’s your thoughts on it ? And where did you buy the rep from?
Thanks in advance

tedthegood

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/17
The next one! [emoji12] [emoji1]
Seriously, that is always a tough question to answer. I can't even put together a Top 5 and guarantee it won't change by the next day.

Come for the watches, stay for the drama! [emoji12]
Maybe a Bovet rep, I got a cracker of a Corum Romvlus

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
This is just how i would have ist... stunning my friend[emoji14] [emoji14]

I have a question regarding the tudors besides the pelagos (i got a pelagos already) and the superocean steelfish. How is the bezel rotation and stiffnes ?

Have fun

Timmy

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks. To be honest, I don’t use/play with the bezel on any of my watches. As long as it doesn’t fall off, I’m good.

Nice collection, once you pass 60 it becomes more of an obsession than a hobby doesn't it? and once you pass 100 you just can't hep yourself.
Thanks. Actually, it became an obsession when I got my very first rep! [emoji1]

Amazing Santos 100!! Is that with the standard leather rep strap It comes with? If so what’s your thoughts on it ? And where did you buy the rep from?
Thanks in advance
Thanks. The strap and clasp on this one are aftermarket, from the bay, if memory serves. The rep strap is crap and the clasp should be classified as an instrument of torture. [emoji38]

D

d4m.test

Thanks. The strap and clasp on this one are aftermarket, from the bay, if memory serves. The rep strap is crap and the clasp should be classified as an instrument of torture. [emoji38]

Damnit. I was kind of hoping I could order the Santos and get away without doing any mods at all. Guess I can’t!!