• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's Finally here!!! Blk Dial Ploprof V2

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
there's like 50 people at RG all gaga over this thing, I'm sure there will be a review
there in about a week or two, I'm sure many there have already ordered it.

I guess I'm just not enough into watches yet to appreciate this... thing. The guys
buying it even say that it's ugly as all hell but they want it anyway...? it's past me.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Torobravo is selling at $258 for the swiss one and $230 for the clone one, Josh is selling at 358, that is a complete ripoff.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
When I find something he has, I ALWAYS look for the same thing from another dealer. The pics...

1-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3.jpg

2-2.jpg

OpenMind

Horology Curious
15/6/10
hmm... I wonder why the black version on that site has the newer Omega symbol, and the white version has happy feet on it? Could it be he's using the genuine thing as his product-picture for the black one, or is his rep THAT good?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
From what I can tell, this black strapped version looks different from the white on with a very decent bezel. Overall, this one is a winner in my book, and now it's time to start finding a dealer who has a good price and put the money together. :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, now I want one.

Col.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
I'm glad they sorted the crystal issues and the bezel lock out. Over $300 is reeedickalus, though. Hopefully MR or RM can get us a good deal on these. On my list again.

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Overall, this one is a winner in my book, and now it's time to start finding a dealer who has a good price and put the money together. :)
this is exactly what I wanted to hear...

Yup, now I want one.

Col.

;) i knew you would be in!!!

I'm glad they sorted the crystal issues and the bezel lock out. Over $300 is reeedickalus, though. Hopefully MR or RM can get us a good deal on these. On my list again.

I agree... and it's on my list again too!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Looks really close to gen. Closer anyway. I don't think you will get any closer. :) Never say never, am I right. :thinking:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
So do I smell a possible group buy?

I'm in. :q5:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I've got some money coming shortly, we need to find a reasonably priced source for this- and soon!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Please notice another big change. That is the functional bezel lock.

Damn... the last time I sold it was mainly because the size. Now makes me want to get another one.

The white version looks a bit "ahem", so it's a bit no-go for me. Will definitely go for the black dial. With the improved logo and such lume and such glass, I definitely will get this.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Thanks repmaker for saving me 600 dollars. Almost bought the homage Ocean 7.

PS: For group buy, I am working for something. The last group buy that I arrange is for HBB v1 from King.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I am definitely in for a group buy. ETA clone is fine, no 21j or quartz! :p