• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's amazing what $29.00 will but these days!!!>>>

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Yeah but...>>

For $29 you can get a blow job and a lol well you know from the local crack hoe lol

That don't last very long....and my watch is still here!!!...And...I could easily get my $29.00 back selling it to a newbie!!!
Have you ever tried to sell a "used" blowjob..????...Even the newbies over on RG ain't THAT stupid!!

well you can get these for $10 if you know where to look
Perhaps you'd care to share your obviously superior "faux horologie" knowledge with your new bretheren...???

And BTW...I know where you can find a "crack ho" who'll blow you for that same $10.00 too!!!
(Ortiz Ave Ft Myers!!)

D

d4m.test

the word "Seamastei", and no Planet Ocean stamped into it instead of Seamaster...
This one is perhaps destined to become a classic, like the "Galena Shitinerhand" casebacks..??? posted by Frankt... .

Yeah, I think you're right, Frank. Already it's widely known for its unique "Seamaster" (or "Mastei") logo. It's a classic.

dave

btw: Nice watch; I have one too & it really impressed my friends when I wore it on an outing: they wanted to know how many $$$ this set me back... . The looks on their faces... . classic!

dave

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
well you can get these for $10 if you know where to look

Well, I'm waiting to hear where you can buy these for ten bux.

If you are going to make comments like that you need to be able to back them up matey otherwise people will just assume you are full of shit.