• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here!!!! ZZF V2S 114060 VR3130!

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Just modded mine and now much improved.
ceb12020c9500a6d8fa468aaac592be6.plist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chuckbass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/15
Just modded mine and now much improved.
ceb12020c9500a6d8fa468aaac592be6.plist

How did you do this mod? Did you have to shave the SELs where they connect to the lugs?

Looks fantastic, well done

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Anyone know if they fixed the letter x on the dail? Really want to buy and it stops me

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Anyone know if they fixed the letter x on the dail? Really want to buy and it stops me
If you are bothered by it that much just take a look at it amd see yourself. Lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
How did you do this mod? Did you have to shave the SELs where they connect to the lugs?

Looks fantastic, well done

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

It’s a simple mod and doesn’t involve any shaving etc. All I do is stick two thin layers of electrical tape on the inside of the lower tab on the sel and therefore makes it sit a fraction lower in the lugs. Also it doesn’t show from the outside and won’t go anywhere. Pretty sure Smoke has done the same thing in the past.

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Oh you're a funny guy.
If you do not have an answer just go through these funny boy
Can't be that important to you if you are not even willing to just take a quick look yourself buddy. There are bigger things wrong with the watch.

Yes on most New dials, the X thibg has been fixed.

Stay safe my cutie pie.

Reactions: Arik dahan

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
It’s a simple mod and doesn’t involve any shaving etc. All I do is stick two thin layers of electrical tape on the inside of the lower tab on the sel and therefore makes it sit a fraction lower in the lugs. Also it doesn’t show from the outside and won’t go anywhere. Pretty sure Smoke has done the same thing in the past.

That is great! Prob. also eliminates any play in the sel, right?

Reactions: botsyboy

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
I don’t give a flying f**k about the x as it really isn’t noticeable in real life. It’s a rep. If anyone is that bothered go buy one from the R factory!

Agreed

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Can't be that important to you if you are not even willing to just take a quick look yourself buddy. There are bigger things wrong with the watch.

Yes on most New dials, the X thibg has been fixed.

Stay safe my cutie pie.

This has been corrected in the version of the date .. but I have not seen any watch without a date with the letter x corrected
The other flaws do not interest me and there is not much in zzf

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
This is my X on my ND. No idea what I’m looking at really.
21ac234e4f57b7ff7f60fd888a7b8eb0.jpg
and a friends gen. not quite as clear though.
7e070cada2c9fa84fbb7b3f01ddba3d0.jpg

Last edited:

Silver Fox Mulder

5/8/20
Thats me in the corner..
I've seen on a few reps the numbers and markers on the bezel insert not as bright in low light as in a gen which seems to keep its brightness. Is this a known thing/tell?

How does the ZZF v2s compare ?

James2020

1/6/20
I've seen on a few reps the numbers and markers on the bezel insert not as bright in low light as in a gen which seems to keep its brightness. Is this a known thing/tell?

How does the ZZF v2s compare ?

IMO, negligible difference between ZZF and gen bezel insert markers. I have both and tried walking around my house to simulate various lighting conditions while holding and viewing both watches in my hands

Both inserts looks similar with the gen insert maybe slightly brighter but it could be placebo effect. Btw, the gen bezel markers also looks dull under dim light

Last edited:

Silver Fox Mulder

5/8/20
Thats me in the corner..
IMO, negligible difference between ZZF and gen bezel insert markers. I have both and tried walking around my house to simulate various lighting conditions while holding and viewing both watches in my hands

Both inserts looks similar with the gen insert maybe slightly brighter but it could be placebo effect. Btw, the gen bezel markers also looks dull under dim light

114060 v2s is a solid entry then, decisions, decisions... the 114060 v2s or the 116610LV v2s... what to do here?