• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here! AQUANAUT ZF

Accuphase

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/18
Yep. First one has an ever so slightly high DW.

Rubber strap feels good enough. I can’t get too excited about the strap.

Ill take macros tommorow

The second one is spot on:
97a740d5943c41dc5319a00f7f012a90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the gen rubber fix the rep? Planning to get the gen robber strap and still waiting for the item to arrive.

Accuphase

17/9/18
BIOw9NN.jpg

Received QC pics from TD, Swiss made is not printed at 6 o’clock mark and the clasp Is not aligned. Anyone received the watch or QC pics that no “Swiss Made” printed at the bottom at 6 o’clock marker? Thanks.

Last edited:

Accuphase

17/9/18
Here is the QC pics without “ Swiss made” at 6 o’clock marker.

csuY3sr.jpg

Last edited:

Accuphase

17/9/18
Thanks . Will email to TD and check with them

Hi. Just received emailed from TD . TD don’t notice that no “ Swiss Made” at the bottom of 6 o’clock marker and I think the item could be 5165a instead of 5167a ZF1:1 , but item has been shipped. What happened if item indeed is 5165a and not my ordered item of 5167a ZF 1:1?

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi. Just received emailed from TD . TD don’t notice that no “ Swiss Made” at the bottom of 6 o’clock marker and I think the item could be 5165a instead of 5167a ZF1:1 , but item has been shipped. What happened if item indeed is 5165a and not my ordered item of 5167a ZF 1:1?

You reach out to your TD and explain to him and you guys try to sort it out like big guys. You're probably gonna have to send it back to China

daft772

28/5/19
Has anyone successfully modded this to move the 7 and 5 markers over a bit to cover the line under the 5 (i.e. 5 flaw)?

daft772

28/5/19
Relume by local watch smith to match C3 color and make 3D hour marker (ZF stock is too flat)

looks great, I’m so tempted to pull the trigger on this on the ZF. Debating if I should buy the kmf and mod the date wheel, or ZF and mod the 5 and 7 markers.

Accuphase

17/9/18
You reach out to your TD and explain to him and you guys try to sort it out like big guys. You're probably gonna have to send it back to China
If send it back to China, who’s going to bear the shipping cost? At the very first place if they send the wrong watch that I’ve ordered.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
If send it back to China, who’s going to bear the shipping cost? At the very first place if they send the wrong watch that I’ve ordered.

Mate you need to have that conversation with them, not us. Talk to them and explain your point. If you are not happy with their response you can come back here and open a support ticket.