• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Hulk gen? Guy wants to meet up tomorrow and is selling for a good price

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
advice from the best rolex god has spoken! lol

Thanks for the compliment. It's a great watch but not for 5000 dollars lol the guy selling this need to get beaten with a stick or locked up or something.its getting silly now.every week on the official Rolex forum I see arf bracelets and noob cases and replica watches being sold on there .they sell within an hour of the sale going live .and these scammers have massive post counts tons of refreences from past sales.and you know why because they are selling fake parts and watches from all the known factories and the buyers on trf assume they are real so give the scammer great reviews and feedback. I'm sick of it.the Rolex forum allow this to go on just like ebay does and all other selling outlets

you can't report all these sellers on trf because you get banned for saying this trusted seller is selling tons of rep bracelets or selling rep midcases etc etc

ps don't just go blindly buyer from trf as it's not safe unless you really know what your looking at

Last edited:
Reactions: d3s19n and Itto

VaderTime

9/10/17
The is for the compliment. It's a great watch but not for 5000 dollars lol the guy selling this need to get beaten with a stick or locked up or something.its getting silly now.every week on the official Rolex forum I see arf bracelets and noob cases and replica watches being sold on there .they sell within an hour of the sale going live .and these scammers have massive post counts tons of refreences from past sales.and you know why because they are selling fake parts and watches from all the known factories and the buyers on trf assume they are real so give the scammer great reviews and feedback. I'm sick of it.the Rolex forum allow this to go on just like ebay does and all other selling outlets

you can't report all these sellers on trf because you get banned for saying this trusted seller is selling tons of rep bracelets or selling rep midcases etc etc

ps don't just go blindly buyer from trf as it's not safe unless you really know what your looking at

Wow this is an eye opener!

I just got a few gen parts from ViperB, hopefully they are gen lol

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Thanks, got me sweating for a bit lol

Btw, is Rolex001 safe as well?

Rolex001 is one of our members here .put it this way if it's not in sealed blister packs avoid.like I said I can post many sale threads recently that sold in seconds they are mainly noob v9 parts like cases and arf bracelets .but they do sell other rep parts like jf 16610lv inserts etc etc.its a joke
trf is a joke

VaderTime

9/10/17
Rolex001 is one of our members here .put it this way if it's not in sealed blister packs avoid.like I said I can post many sale threads recently that sold in seconds they are mainly noob v9 parts like cases and arf bracelets .but they do sell other rep parts like jf 16610lv inserts etc etc.its a joke
trf is a joke

Understood, thanks for the heads up! I do feel RWI community is more engaging and with members like yourself and the system that is enforced by the mods, small players like me feel safer in this community! :drinks_cheers:

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
put it this way if it's not in sealed blister packs avoid.like I said I can post many sale threads recently that sold in seconds they are mainly noob v9 parts like cases and arf bracelets .but they do sell other rep parts like jf 16610lv inserts etc etc.its a joke
trf is a joke

So true, I just checked and arf bracelet sold for 2.1k, member since 7 year. Another bracelet is hanging - v6s clasp tho SEL seem to be gen.

Why do they buy cases? Used to think frankening is our hobby.

Sub116610LN

19/11/10
Italy
lol great theory! Then he might have stolen a franken hulk :rolleyes:

It could be more complex like he bought a stolen watch, then changed case and insert (it could have been broken) then trying to sell it as gen..., in that case, serial number could not be reachable, it is only a theory but better not to exclude any possibility

VaderTime

9/10/17
It could be more complex like he bought a stolen watch, then changed case and insert (it could have been broken) then trying to sell it as gen..., in that case, serial number could not be reachable, it is only a theory but better not to exclude any possibility

very true. If I'm buying a used gen, any doubt that it is not a gen I will stay far far away.