• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is the amplitude acceptable for this Noob ROO 42mm?

kobexu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/19
Hi all,
I just received my QC pics of the Noob ROO 42mm chronograph. The timegraph reads the amplitude to be 263, which I believe is a bit below the acceptable range. I would like to hear your valuable opinion whether you would RL because of this. Picture is linked below. Appreciate your time and help!

https://imgur.com/a/fzM3R7q

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
263 is fine as the sec@12 transfer gears generally reduce amp of the A7750 by 30-40 degrees. You can get higher, but only through a thorough and competent service.

kobexu

23/5/19
263 is fine as the sec@12 transfer gears generally reduce amp of the A7750 by 30-40 degrees. You can get higher, but only through a thorough and competent service.

Thank you for the input, learn something everyday. Is low amp only impacting timekeeping? I've read that high amp will actually cause the movement to knock.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi all,
I just received my QC pics of the Noob ROO 42mm chronograph. The timegraph reads the amplitude to be 263, which I believe is a bit below the acceptable range. I would like to hear your valuable opinion whether you would RL because of this. Picture is linked below. Appreciate your time and help!

https://imgur.com/a/fzM3R7q

This is healthy for an A7750 sec@12 movement. Don't worry.

Reactions: Allure

kobexu

23/5/19
Thank you guys for your input! With Amp seems ok, what has started to concern me is the beat error which is close to 1 ms, would you RL because of this?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you guys for your input! With Amp seems ok, what has started to concern me is the beat error which is close to 1 ms, would you RL because of this?

If you can, try to get one with 0 or 0.1ms beat error. Remember though that the timegrapher shot is s snapshot of how the watch is performing, it will perform differently in other positions.

Reactions: Allure