• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Mary Ling (marywatch88) a trustworthy dealer?

tripleamia

Horology Curious
21/11/22
I have been emailing back and forth with her for a while with questions and she always writes back so quickly, I would feel confident in doing business with someone like that, but I see she is not listed in the trusted dealers page on this website. Is there a reason why she should be avoided? Or is she totally okay to order from?

tripleamia

Horology Curious
21/11/22
or would I be better off just finding the same watch at one of the websites listed as trusted dealer on here?

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

I have been emailing back and forth with her for a while with questions and she always writes back so quickly, I would feel confident in doing business with someone like that, but I see she is not listed in the trusted dealers page on this website. Is there a reason why she should be avoided? Or is she totally okay to order from?
Why would you not use a RWI TD and not get scammed and run the risk of being scammed by a now RWI TD.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
It's very simple, really. You use a rwi trusted dealer, you'll get some support if anything goes wrong (there's some rules and information about this which you should be aware of). Use someone who's not a TD here and you're on your own. Your money, your choice.

shawnandthecity

Looking Around
12/11/23
My watch from her broke within 5 min, the crown fell off and the piece that attahches the two fell into the watch and a pin fell out and bracelet came apart. Waiting on her response.

• Sad
Reactions: Dave2302

galevin

Supporter
Certified
9/10/06
I just did business with Mary and she was perfect. Great with emails, good before the sale and just as good after the sale. Very happy with my Tiffany & Co Submariner from Mary.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Admittedly note directly related with this thread, however had to post this GIF
theres something about mary 90s GIF

shawnandthecity

Looking Around
12/11/23
My watch came within 2 1/2 weeks from when I ordered it, looked legit but it broke within the first 5 minutes that I had the watch when I went to change the date. The screw fell out and the piece that attaches the two went missing or fell into the watch. At the same time one of the pins that holds the bracelet together fell out too, I put it back to together but this isn't a good sign. Paid almost $500 for a watch prob only worth $20. I emailed Mary to see what she can do

• Haha