• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it just me? ...or...

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Is it just me or does RWI seem the best place to spend your time? Because I've been lurking on some of the other foras latley and :picard2: ...

1st, everything is a competition... they must not make cack rings small enough for some of these duds.

2nd, friendliest forum on the planet? Gimme a break. I had a instant go fack yourself, btw welcome.

I'm not bashing anyone here and no disrespect but jeezz man! I guess its just wishful thinking that every place is like RWI.

So, is it just me or what?

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I'm sorry, what is your name again?

Do you want to buy my watch or what?

Yeah, it's pretty much just you.

Thanks for your useless post anyway.

;)

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
who is this joker. ban him for such a comment.

cack me with a goat, you numbnut.

D

d4m.test

Noob

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
By popular demand...

A thread where we can treat eachother like they do on other forums.

:)

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
You smoking that sticky icky again bro?? You know to stay in the yard and not play in the street! Your grounded!!!

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
You smoking that sticky icky again bro?? You know to stay in the yard and not play in the street! Your grounded!!!

Well I just thinking, is it really like that?
I had to see. The first time someone has ever made fun of me for liking Rolex...really?

I guess the reaction or feedback I was looking for was other members experiences.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Well I just thinking, is it really like that?
I had to see. The first time someone has ever made fun of me for liking Rolex...really?

I guess the reaction or feedback I was looking for was other members experiences.

Your experience may differ. Professional driver on an enclosed track. No animals were harmed in the creation of this event. Contents may settle during shipment. Always wear safety glasses during use. In the event of an erection lasting more than four hours, call your physician.

BigBuys

3/11/11
Now its beginning to feel like home! Wish the electrodes were hooked up, hell yes I'd push the button!

Sorry, too much local moonshine and The Black Keys.

smokiedabong

22/8/12
Looking at the stats I think it's because over here the vast majority of members are pretty quiet, they just lurk around or post a "who has the best sub" question from time to time. There are only a handful of members who are active, they got to know each other and have their chats. Compared to RWI stats, other forums have a lot more active members with high post counts thus more diversity.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
I'm only here for the watches and boob thread and the katy perry boobies thread. Some of the pussy pics were the highlights of those threads. some were pretty scary though.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Is it just me or does RWI seem the best place to spend your time? Because I've been lurking on some of the other foras latley and :picard2: ...

1st, everything is a competition... they must not make cack rings small enough for some of these duds.

2nd, friendliest forum on the planet? Gimme a break. I had a instant go fack yourself, btw welcome.

I'm not bashing anyone here and no disrespect but jeezz man! I guess its just wishful thinking that every place is like RWI.

So, is it just me or what?

:len: "Top o' the faakin' mornin' to ya, lad..."