• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Hont back yet?

Republic

Horology Curious
28/1/09
Well i guess i should just give hont a week...and than email him all over again...cuz im sure he is stacked up big time....hope to get my GEM soon from hont...cheers

kitersoze

26/11/08
yeah guys, if he's responding to month old emails, then he's kept them all and sorting thru them. DON'T add more (as in repetitive) emails to his pile. it's no joke to say he's looking at 1, maybe even 2,000 emails upon his return, all of them asking for something. he's real good, but still only one guy. he'll get to you, but he's not in normal operation mode yet. i'm in the same boat, wanting something, but i'll likely not even email him 'til next month...

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
hello all

realy feeling tired in checking emails

if i forgot answer any email ,you can email me again , just sorry for this my 1 month holiday --really too long

i will go to bed ,will go on checking tomorrow

regard

hont

PAM1A

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/06
Allthough it took a long time to get the answer (CNY...what do I know) I had contact with him for the last 2 days and we worked a deal out...allready paid for...waiting for shipment.
TG

Slevin

18/1/09
PAM1A said:
Allthough it took a long time to get the answer (CNY...what do I know) I had contact with him for the last 2 days and we worked a deal out...allready paid for...waiting for shipment.
TG

How did you pay him?

In my email conversation with him he said Mastercard or Visa. I'm not about to throw a credit card number out there for a transaction of this type, with no recourse if there is a problem. I can't see how anyone would.

MattT1685

Looking Around
3/1/09
Has Hont shipped out watches to anybody recently? I placed an order last Thursday and he hasn't shipped it out yet...

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
waiting my shipping too, a blackbird will be on the way, i suppose the new year holidays muss created delay, pictures comes when asap

BALROG13

15/2/09
hi Meyer,

i've got the same problem with a gift ordered on-ebay, new year has effectively created delays, ordered on 3 of january and not yet received...

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
BALROG13 said:
hi Meyer,

i've got the same problem with a gift ordered on-ebay, new year has effectively created delays, ordered on 3 of january and not yet received...

woahhh 3 january is more as late.... do you pay with paypal?? you muss maybe make a reclamation...

BALROG13

15/2/09
no, in fact i've already taken lot of things coming from him, so i know that is a good seller, the only thing i had not seen , it was a remark concerning the delivery wich will be not performed before the beginning of february....so wait and see