• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Hont back yet?

boosoo

Horology Curious
6/8/07
I have been trying to reach him for several weeks now. I have sent back a watch that I had purchased that was not working, and I have not heard from him. Anyone know when he is coming back?

kitersoze

26/11/08
he's back, but i believe he's absolutely buried after CNY. be patient, he'll get to you as soon as he can.

Hamish

Horology Curious
20/12/08
Yup. I'm in the same boat, waiting to hear back about the Sea Dweller I ordered....but I figured that if New Year lasts for two full weeks, compared to our meagre one evening, he's probably nursing a real fine hangover.... :twisted:

Hont: Take two aspirin and call me in the morning... [smilie=sad4.gif]

Cheers,
Hamish

eyeglaskid

Horology Curious
13/1/09
Im in the same boat. I have a order to place with him, I got him to respond with prices, but when I asked for details I got left in the dark. I am waiting to send him money, but with his lack of communication afarid to send him $1200. I hope all is well with him.

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
I just sent him an email too about my Rollie DeepSea 21J which I've noticed started hazing inside the crystal :( Hope to hear from him soon.

aceman_1

Known Member
14/12/08
Same situation with me. I sent a defective watch back the first few days of the year, it arrived in China in mid-January and has been sitting at the post office for over a month. I'm a little concerned the post office will treat it as abandoned...

I've emailed him about it a few times but it arrived in China right around the beginning of CNY so I figured he'd respond to my emails when he got back - no reason to spam him!

I'm confident he'll get to it, I'm just trying to remain patient!

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
sorry for late answer
i am checking emaill now,will be need somedays for answer all emails
tomorrow i will back to guangzhou city
will be for my business in all time again

regard

hont

Republic

Horology Curious
28/1/09
THANK GOD HONT its good to c u back....im aswell on the same boat as the rest of you lot...but i wana be patient cuz i know ill be gettin somethin special from HONT :) FINGERS CROSSED :p

eyeglaskid

Horology Curious
13/1/09
Glad to have you back. Please let me know the staus of my order. Hublot Ultimate ceramic and FM SS Chrono.

tohami1966

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/09
welcome back Hont
can not wait to have your answers about the watches I do really need
hope to respond to my mails & PMs

Hamish

Horology Curious
20/12/08
Good to have you back Hont. Look forward to your e-mail.

Cheers,
Hamish

newtodis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/09
WoW and I thought it was just me! I need to hear from you soon Hont. I have order plus need to discuss my sons Brietling.

Republic

Horology Curious
28/1/09
Hey has HONT replied to any one of you?? I am still waiting in the que :(

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
He should be back on Monday and will see over 1000 mails in his reader,
I would still wait until his is normal production mode.

What I do when I come from vacation and have so many mails, I delete them all
and start from scratch, works out!

Republic

Horology Curious
28/1/09
Hmmm so u reckon i should re send him the mail again on MONDAY....hmmm i guess i would have to wait till monday....hope to hear from him soon....cant wait to get my hands on one of the FINEST HBB HONT has to offer :D

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Give Hont some time to get everything together, he just came back from vacation no need to get really desperate everyone. :)

36anne63

Known Member
7/1/09
I have had a reply last Thursday, but I think he is very busy catching up.

Anne-marie

aceman_1

Known Member
14/12/08
I just heard from Hont today. US Postal Service is now saying that the watch I sent back in early January was delivered abroad yesterday, so it looks like he finally got it 1.5 months after I sent it!

Those of you who still haven't heard from him, please don't spam him with email - it slows him down for all of us. It doesn't appear that he just deleted all of his email and started over, he replied to my last email sent to him almost a month ago so he is sorting through it!

Best advice I've gotten on this forum is you must be patient even when it hurts! I was so excited about my Concord C1 and was totally bummed when it arrived with broken chrono module. Some members commented that it'd probably take a couple months to get a replacement in my hands, which I didn't believe. They were 100% correct!