• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Domi still servicing

bub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/09
Hi, i have contacted Domi about a week ago through PM and no reply. I would like to use his services to get my Tag Carrera serviced. Is he still servicing watches? Does anyone have his email they can pm me as cannot email through board to him

Thanks
Bub.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
yes, Domi is still waiting for business and the good part is, the waiting is reduced, he is already working on watches he received in December...
Contact him by mail [email protected] is not in the forum so much

bub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/09
Thanks, been in contact with him and my Carrera is going out for a service to him tomorrow

Regards
Bub

eaglexkr

Known Member
30/1/11
Hi, i have contacted Domi about a week ago through PM and no reply. I would like to use his services to get my Tag Carrera serviced. Is he still servicing watches? Does anyone have his email they can pm me as cannot email through board to him

Thanks
Bub.
Bub,

This is in Domi thread above
"
icon1.gif
HI RWI
Welcome to Domi's Corner

I am working on all kind off watch services and watch modifications.

I am doing movement services, all kind of movement changes, dial changes, Day and Date wheel
changes, crown replacement etc.....
I am also doing lume service for some watches.

You can contact me by www.domiontime.com ]

Please note, I am working full time on watches, I am not writing about the how to does on special projects.
These are some of my secrets, but I will post a lot of pictures so that you can see my work.

Domenico "

Maybe you missed it!:facepalm: