• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IPF 15202 Salmon Dial. What do?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I sold off all my reps some time ago (stupidly), looking to get back into it, starting with one of my favourites the salmon dial 15202. This IPF seems to be the most recent made, potentially the only brand of this piece available now. Anyone have thoughts on this brand? Cheers

Regarding salmon dial my advice would be aftermarket (custom) dials. However, I'm not sure if they are still produced by DP, SW, Buff or other makers.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Regarding salmon dial my advice would be aftermarket (custom) dials. However, I'm not sure if they are still produced by DP, SW, Buff or other makers.
Yes DP is able to make them to fit either gen 2121 movement or cut dial feet and use it in a rep.

fath

Looking Around
8/1/23
France
I sold off all my reps some time ago (stupidly), looking to get back into it, starting with one of my favourites the salmon dial 15202. This IPF seems to be the most recent made, potentially the only brand of this piece available now. Anyone have thoughts on this brand? Cheers

I'm not sure about IPF, but I had the chance to grab an XF a year ago... watch is very nice & accurate but the dial is a bit off from gen. (Nobody could reproduce the gen anyway, plus made of white gold). I believe XF is the best you can get but I'm not sure if they're still available. Try second hand maybe. Here a photo, it looks way better in real thou.