• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing our new dealer, marvellousreplica!

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Welcome!! Great to have you on board. And thanks to the admin team for always being on the lookout for fresh talent! :)

ochaves

30/9/09
Welcome!!!

Always is good to have new dealers around.

I've been browsing your site and it seems easy to navigate. The only thing that is not easy is to see more pictures of each model.

I would like to see more options for the watches (straps, dials, etc...) with pictures.

Good luck!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Funny, we have had some grumbling about poor service recently.

Now we have a new dealer who pledges to deliver good service and there's grumbling about price.

Better, faster, cheaper. Pick two, folks. Shouldn't expect all three, IMO.

Personally, I welcome a new dealer.

Well put! You can't have it all.

Col.

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Welcome!!!

Always is good to have new dealers around.

I've been browsing your site and it seems easy to navigate. The only thing that is not easy is to see more pictures of each model.

I would like to see more options for the watches (straps, dials, etc...) with pictures.

Good luck!

Thank you mate!
Do you mean that it's not easy to see the detailed pictures for each watch? If so, please click the name of the watch on the right of the picture. And you can use the UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT in the keyboard to browe the detailed pictures, which will be more easier than using mouse.

My website is based on IE7.0, and probably not Firefox friendly. Perhaps there will be some problems when browing the detailed pictures by IE8.0. If you have that problem, please just refresh the page. Then it will be ok!
:)

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
The more, the better... New comers remind the historic dealers they may not decrease their attention :)

Welcome onboard.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Probably need to change one of these-

Under "Our Policy" you list PayPal fee as 5%.
Under "Payment Method" PayPal fee is listed as 6%.

I placed an order. I'm sure all will go well.

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Probably need to change one of these-

Under "Our Policy" you list PayPal fee as 5%.
Under "Payment Method" PayPal fee is listed as 6%.

I placed an order. I'm sure all will go well.

Thanks Fiddo for letting me know that! I've got it corrected. PP handling fee is 5%.
You've got an e-mail, please check it. :)

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Funny, we have had some grumbling about poor service recently.

Now we have a new dealer who pledges to deliver good service and there's grumbling about price.

Better, faster, cheaper. Pick two, folks. Shouldn't expect all three, IMO.

Personally, I welcome a new dealer.

Thanks, tommy_boy. I agree with you that for months now, we've been hearing complaints about QC and dealers who will make sure you get what you ordered. Everyone claims that they'd be willing to pay a bit more for a dealer who will ensure they get what they want. So it's time for you guys to decide whether you meant that or not.

I'll give you another example. We had a question already as to whether a watch had the high beat movement that had been listed. MReplica has already personally done the research to back up what he had claimed and will be back to the factory tomorrow to make sure that it's right. So you should probably ask yourself whether you're willing to pay for that extra attention and assurance.

One other thing that may be worth mentioning; although his section is just opened, MReplica has been planning his site for some months now. And I can tell you that any time that I've asked him a question, his response is prompt, courteous, and professional, and this includes when I'm not asking anything that's to his benefit (not ordering anything and he's not making any money off me).

Guys, you have a dealer who's promising a lot of what you've been asking for. Let's put him to the test and see if he delivers. :)

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
Welcome M.R. The more dealers we have recommended to the members the better.

hammar

Horology Curious
9/7/09
Hello MReplica,

Do you have experience with shipping to the Netherlands, Europe??

VagueByDesign

19/10/09
Choices are always good. :) Some of them are definitely a little pricey for the quality of the rep, but others are very well priced. It is a store you'll probably want to do some comparison shopping before you throw down for anything on it, but I think it is a good site to prove that doing your homework can pay off. :) The potential is definitely there to score a great deal on a good rep.

Spiccato

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Welcome MReplica!
Hope to see something on your site I simply must have.
Cheers!

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Hello MReplica,

Do you have experience with shipping to the Netherlands, Europe??

Hey mate,
Registered airmail is rather safe to the Netherlands. I've mailed parcels there before(declared with a low value), no problem! And don't worry for that, customs are at our risk!
Regards,
MReplica

welcome to the forum.

What is your customs policy, especially to Germany?

I know its very harsh to Germany and there will be correspondind shipping method in different period.
Em, customs are at our risk! So don't worry for that! :)

hammar

Horology Curious
9/7/09
Mreplica,

Bit of a bug in your site I believe.
I put one watch in the shopping basket, costs $108, after i created an account and return to checkout there are suddenly 2 watches in the basked for $216 each???

I can't pay with a creditcard?? Shipping costs $35??

Not a good start........

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Mreplica,

Bit of a bug in your site I believe.
I put one watch in the shopping basket, costs $108, after i created an account and return to checkout there are suddenly 2 watches in the basked for $216 each???

I can't pay with a creditcard?? Shipping costs $35??

Not a good start........

Hey Mate,
I've tried just now. Its not a bug. You need to register there first, then add the watch you like into the cart. It works well for others. We'll see how to get that fixed. Thanks for the notice!
And there's no online payment functions there. We only accept PP, WU,Moneygram and Bank Wire Transfer currently. Please contact us by e-mail: [email protected] for enquiries.
The 35$ is shipping by express, registered airmail only needs 5$.
You've got an e-mail. Please check it!

hammar

Horology Curious
9/7/09
MReplica, I'm sorry, but things don't seem to work on the website.
Going through te shipping menu I can only choose for the expensive HKEMS shipping.
There is no other option, so I cannot order now......

Grtz. Hammar.

roby69

Renowned Member
10/9/09
Welcome Marvellous, I wish you all the best

I think, since you are a newcomer, you should do great discount to attract customers :biglaugh:

however I'm from Italy, so I'd like to know your policy about shipping/seized watches, etc

good luck