• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Intime...my humble opinion

just watch in

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/23
in_between
So i decided to buy my first rep after a long process of reading rules, reviews and contacting several TDs.

I subscribed intime newsletter for a long time ago and after a few contacts with them (Ryan) i decided that they could be in line with what i wanted.
Good communication, suficiently fast and a TD that is, as far as i know, one of the oldest in the game.

The reviews from from other members were nice and decision was made.

Ordered a navi with a7750 (i advise other noobs like me to read a lot about the procedures that this movement requires) and everything went smooth.

The comunication started at the beggining of april and i received the watch in the middle of may. Details about the transaction will not be considered because i think that each one should discover this process by himself.

I tried not to bug intime a lot and they did exactly what we want/expect from them.

Remember that you are not their only client, you have to be patient and should be aware that they want this to turn out just well as bad as you.

I’m already studying my next purchase from intime.

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
Great post!
The rep game is all about patience sometimes.
Ryan is great to deal with and responds everytime.
He is currently sourcing a VSF 2tone SeaDewller 126603 and I am patiently waiting. :cool:

Reactions: just watch in