• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Incorrect, or even more, behavior of Chazingtime

pechspils

4/9/16
Just use a TD which accepts cards or Paypal. Wire transfers from Europe to China are under a lot of scrutiny and tend to cost a shitload of fees, take a long time and are difficult to trace. Cards and Paypal are almost instant. Of all payment methods, wire transfers from Europe should be the last option.
I hope we will see more TD accepting Bitcoin in the future.

marcobs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/15
From Italy never had any problem with wire transfers, transfer time is about 3 days and it is fully traceable through Swift system. Just be sure to write the exact name of beneficiary because in China if they doesn't perfectly match will be halted for sometime and finally refused. In my company once we missed the dot "." after "Ltd." and it was refused because of it, just to give you an idea of what means "perfectly match".

Most common mistake is people who write the firstname in the lastname field and the lastname in the firstname field. But once you know it is very easy to avoid mistakes..

Sent from the RWI mobile app

docron7

Looking Around
9/11/15
Just use a TD which accepts cards or Paypal. Wire transfers from Europe to China are under a lot of scrutiny and tend to cost a shitload of fees, take a long time and are difficult to trace. Cards and Paypal are almost instant. Of all payment methods, wire transfers from Europe should be the last option.
I hope we will see more TD accepting Bitcoin in the future.
Moo

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
As for the OP, not been here since posting the thread. Trololololol

sunny301

4/8/15
any outcome to this issue? CT is my TD for a long time now and have all intentions to continue using him unless there is any truth in this 1st post - Cry baby

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
any outcome to this issue? CT is my TD for a long time now and have all intentions to continue using him unless there is any truth in this 1st post - Cry baby

I doubt so, I mean if he filed a ticket with helpdesk and issue was verified by mods, CT would probably be put on probation or unlisted just like timesshopnet

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I've been using CT for a while. Probably THE best TD i have come across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Dude, not a good thing to be bashing a TD here . If your a member you should have gone straight to a mod for help. I'm a noob, sort of I guess, and evan I know that is a BIG no no...Good luck.

frankonthemove

Renowned Member
15/7/16
From Italy never had any problem with wire transfers, transfer time is about 3 days and it is fully traceable through Swift system. Just be sure to write the exact name of beneficiary because in China if they doesn't perfectly match will be halted for sometime and finally refused. In my company once we missed the dot "." after "Ltd." and it was refused because of it, just to give you an idea of what means "perfectly match".

Just call me unlucky, Ive had plenty of issues with transfers from Italy and never had one arrive in 3 days. often up to 10. PP and cards, Ive been fine everytime.....Im just saying!

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Chazingtime is my preferred choice too having dealt with them before. Order for my Spectre 300 went by very smoothly. The only problem I have with them is their inventory lack variety. But still pretty decent choices imo. I'd deal with them again in a heartbeat if I see a watch I really want.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Just call me unlucky, Ive had plenty of issues with transfers from Italy and never had one arrive in 3 days. often up to 10. PP and cards, Ive been fine everytime.....Im just saying!
Probably dependent on both your bank and the transfer agent they use.

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
CT has always been my go-to TD. Ken and Jay are absolutely responsible and will always stand up to their promises.

As for their inventory, they are also able to source for watches not on their website. Just shoot them an email ;)

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
CT has always been my go-to TD. Ken and Jay are absolutely responsible and will always stand up to their promises.

As for their inventory, they are also able to source for watches not on their website. Just shoot them an email ;)

Second this, they helped me to source a Hublot that they didn't offer on their website