• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Incorrect, or even more, behavior of Chazingtime

joelabrendola

Looking Around
10/2/17
Just a few words to put an alert about Chazingtime: last february 27th I made a bank wire for 1020usd from my bank account to the bank account coordinates that Chazingtime gave me. Upto now they never admitted to have got the money. Then, after more than two weeks I asked my swiss bank to check through the official channel with the correspondant bank if the money was landed to the correct beneficiary, and I got a confirmation from my bankers that the money was there and that, in anycase, in the international wire transfers two weeks are time enough to have your money kicked back if the coordinates should accidentally be wrong. So I asked again, last tuesday march 14 Chazingtime to check again through their chinese bank but, sadly, I have not yet get any reply. In summary, after 18 days that I have sent my money to the beneficiary account that chazingtime gave me, they never shipped the watches nor gave me confirmation of the receipt of the money.
The legal office of my swiss bank will get now the properly steps but you here, guys, be informed about this unpleasant incident happened with ChazingTime for your own evaluations.
Considering myself a honest person, I will update here the story.

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
The legal office of my swiss bank will get now the properly steps but you here, guys, be informed about this unpleasant incident happened with ChazingTime for your own evaluations.

This is NOT how you deal with problems with TDs and this WILL get you banned. Do not do this.

@trailboss99

tknospdr

29/11/16
HOT BUTTERED POPCORN... GET YOUR HOT BUTTERED POPCORN HERE.

:popcorn2:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Just a few words to put an alert about Chazingtime: last february 27th I made a bank wire for 1020usd from my bank account to the bank account coordinates that Chazingtime gave me. Upto now they never admitted to have got the money. Then, after more than two weeks I asked my swiss bank to check through the official channel with the correspondant bank if the money was landed to the correct beneficiary, and I got a confirmation from my bankers that the money was there and that, in anycase, in the international wire transfers two weeks are time enough to have your money kicked back if the coordinates should accidentally be wrong. So I asked again, last tuesday march 14 Chazingtime to check again through their chinese bank but, sadly, I have not yet get any reply. In summary, after 18 days that I have sent my money to the beneficiary account that chazingtime gave me, they never shipped the watches nor gave me confirmation of the receipt of the money.
Make sure you tell your "Swiss" bank what you were buying. That country is pretty cool with rep watches.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Make sure you tell your "Swiss" bank what you were buying. That country is pretty cool with rep watches.

They'll get a kick out of that.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Swiss bank accounts ....buys reps.....complains about $1000 usd.

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

8mycsh

Known Member
9/11/16
This is becoming a trend. First posts of new members and is negative feedback on TD's.

Rage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/17
Suggestion to fellow noobs.
The correct procedure is to ask your 'swiss' bank to lodge police report and track them down, prepare your lawyer and file a lawsuit. Make sure you let them know you got cheated for buying a swiss rep thru a swiss bank, so they can file a complain to 'Ministry of World Replica Watch Association, United Nation'. That would teach chazingtime a lesson not to mess with you !!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
At what point did you contact the RWI staff and/or open a Help Desk ticket?

D

d4m.test

I'll bet he typed this with pinkies out :hehehe:

chefzorba

20/5/16
Charlestown, SC
A nice variety to choose from. Take your pick everyone
9fa2d3cc563e629023de6801a426f501.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If Ken says he hasn't got it then he hasn't got it! The Bank of China is famous for delaying payments so as to capitalise on the interest.

BullishAndrew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/16
North America
I'm sure the Swiss will be about as eager to help you with your rep purchase as we are. Read more, learn some ediquette, use your head.

Maybe write directly to Rolex next? Also I heard Audemars Piguet has a replica reimbursement department.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Patience is the key in this hobby. Time sometimes stands still on new purchases. We have all been in this situation once before. It is the nature of the beast. After a while, it all gets better and smoother. Picketing and hooting in front of a storefront wont help. A resolution is always at hand. That is why we have Trusted Dealers. And good Moderators resolving every problem.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I'm all ears for the update, OP.

dgbg.gif

Dis gon b guuuud! [emoji1]

Ilovehahaha

Horology Curious
27/1/17
Oh well, tough luck but im still with CT on this. We shall wait the story that unfolds

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You may want to read this thread as an example. Please tread lightly and respectfully. I'm thinking this hobby is not for you, or at least buying direct from China. Perhaps M2M is more suitable for you.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/welcome-to-the-brig-dootz174.368384/#post--3330690