• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

in your opinion what is the best Tag Heuer Carrera

cw71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/11
the daydate.

a22896cc.jpg
I have bought 6 high grade reps on this trip to Thailand, inclusing this one. I have to say I really, really like it.

st_nick

Horology Curious
2/8/09
I'll add to the chorus in favor of the day/date. It was one of the watches that got me interested in higher end pieces, just because it's so stylish. Mine is away for service right now and I'm missing it.

lionheart

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/12
Limited Edition rose gold day date. In fact it's so limited that it doesn't exist apart from in the rep world. Chronograph works, pity it's a quartz and the strap is a POS, but I like the watch for what it is and the price was great.

carreragold.jpg

watchmefly

22/2/12
I'm with the OP, I prefer the Calibre 1887 pictured in the first post.

flux, YGPM :)

Bizi

Renowned Member
4/10/09
I want to participate on this discussion.

I always loved Tag DAy DAte, until I got one...

Nothing to tell against the watch "per si", it is a great design and gen feeling, however...

The gen got an AR Coating that has the No-Glass Efect, and my rep, bought this month by 300us, got none or a poor AR coating.

This kind of flaw seems unacceptable to me, since the best Breitling reps got the No-glass efect .

Just my 2 cents.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
The gen got an AR Coating that has the No-Glass Efect, and my rep, bought this month by 300us, got none or a poor AR coating.

This kind of flaw seems unacceptable to me, since the best Breitling reps got the No-glass efect .

Just my 2 cents.

Gen TAG AR isn't that great either. My rep day/date AR seems to be just like the gen, not very tough. The d/d is a great rep. Highly recommend.

IMG_3827-Copy.jpg

Just got my gen 2014 this week. Timeless style!

IMG_0431.jpg