• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:CNY HOLIDAY,SOMETHING ABOUT MY WEBSITE AND MY RESPONSE

come_un_tuono

Looking Around
14/7/21
I ordered and paid for a watch almost 6 months ago, I have not received any news since. I have sent many messages but never received a reply

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
I was told watch posted but tracking number from post man not received, once received will be passed on to me, 3 week gone no update ……….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I ordered and paid for a watch almost 6 months ago, I have not received any news since. I have sent many messages but never received a reply

If I was you, I would get angry. 6 month is to long man..I know its not amazon, but half a year? Open a ticket man on RWI, Mods will have a look..

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I just received 2 watches from Lucy last week. She is definitely still working away and I’m sure flat out. I still have 3 pending with her and yes email communication is very slow at the moment with her……6 months however is way too long to wait for anything… apart from a pregnancy… lol

jhoti

28/2/21
I just received 2 watches from Lucy last week. She is definitely still working away and I’m sure flat out. I still have 3 pending with her and yes email communication is very slow at the moment with her……6 months however is way too long to wait for anything… apart from a pregnancy… lol

May I ask when did you order/ pay for your watch.

There is complete silence to my emails , want to see the time line.
Regards

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yes, it has been many many many months since I ordered and paid. To be honest it’s been a very slow process with Lucy but she is always friendly and happy to help. She does a decent job with QC but I can understand the frustrations here as many other TD’s are processing, doing QC and shipping in @ 2 -3 weeks….. even with the raid issues.

I still have 3 watches that need to be shipped to me so like many others on here I am also waiting for replies to my emails for a status update……

I am learning how to be very very patient… :)

jhoti

28/2/21
Hi all , received my first order from Lucy today happy with the watch …

Will post pictures and my impression once I put it on my wrist ……..