• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important inform recently,the police raided the market everyday

François.Fillon

Renowned Member
19/11/16
Apocalipcis guys... the era of replicas i donne... hopefully u already got some watches... many of us will go back to seikos... the cheap ones... tic tac tic tac.... ciao 1:1.... no more replicated from the wrist of mr audemarco piguet... fanilly you will be able to see some dollars in your wallet... . Why these has to happen when trump has been elected... now that america will be great again ..we were gonna be able to buy lots of replicas.. but wait a second.. maybe we will be able to buy gens!

Excellent Nickname ! Lol !
BodyBuilding is nice hobby to!

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Ugh, so its now officially 1 week since I received QC pics and sent questions back to Lucy...I've sent a few unanswered follow up emails since then (initially asking QC questions, then adding another rep to the order, but most recently inquiring in general whats going on).

I know its the name of the game, but damn if it isnt unnerving. I know it will most likely work out fine in the end, but I was hoping to move these orders along quickly in time to give my dad an omega rep for Christmas.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Just re-read her first post, didnt realize the raids could be going on through the end of the year. Patience is the game...

djn1

Horology Curious
28/3/12
Just re-read her first post, didnt realize the raids could be going on through the end of the year. Patience is the game...

You are correct, patience is the name of the game. Since I gave payment for my watch, correspondence has been sporadic but I have to say it was mostly due to her being very picky and rejecting a few watches from the factory in order to get me a good one. Received QC pics and confirmation today that my watch will ship soon [emoji4].

She also seems to have run into some trouble with PP that distracted her this past week. As soon as I get the watch I will be sure to report out!

I have faith that she won't let me down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I did hear back from Lucy this evening. Sounds like she's had a busy week. Hopefully this will get worked out sooner than later. She was the first TD I ever worked with, so I absolutely trust her (though sometimes it's nice to have more communication, but Im 100% aware Im not walking into Macys buying a Michael Kors watch).

I cant say anything bad about Lucy, if I'm not going wholesale...then I go to Lucy.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Just following up after a few days. Lucy seems to have more frequent access and has been her charming, exceptional self as usual. She sent back one of my orders that she wasnt happy with (I didnt even see what made her decide it wasnt good enough to ship). She's making sure to take care of me and Im definitely reassured I'm in good hands.

djn1

Horology Curious
28/3/12
I received my tracking number from Lucy yesterday, very excited!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

r1talin

Looking Around
13/5/15
Does anyone know how to track the package. i received the tracking number but no further info and on the question with which carrier i only get a reply standard post.