• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important inform recently,the police raided the market everyday

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

The polices raided the market every day from last week,maybe earlier than last week,
but began more intense from last week,they caught some dealers already,

now almost all factories closed their offices,some for 3 days,some for 5 days,don't release watches,and don't receive repair watches,
so let our orders have a big delay,

I have more than 30 orders in hands now,I am very anxious too,
Christmas is coming,business is very good indeed,

so friends,just inform all of you here,orders recently will have a delay,but please don't worry,
I will try my best for you still,

I just hope this situation can be better from next week,
this time not like before,just last a few days,then over soon,
this time is really very serious,I heard maybe will last until the end of Dec,I mean police raid,
but factories maybe will back from next week,then I can deal with these things for you still,

I will go to the market everyday still to wait the latest news,
and I will be careful too,just hope you can understand about this special period,
thanks for all your trust and support.

Best Regards
Lucy

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Please keep the updates coming and let us know how the market is doing over there!

mokura

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/15
Hi Lucy -- hope all is well, please give us some updates if you are able to. Be safe.

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
Same thing in Thailand at the moment. Police raiding the malls known for counterfeits almost daily too. Not as bad as in China tho.

warcelo

Known Member
15/9/10
Is everything ok?I am still waiting for my watch and its been almost a week without communication....

Netbis71

15/4/15
Last time I heard from Lucy was on Nov.17. You have changed you order (for lmpo as per your other post) right? These are BO for at least a week or two she said.
I am also waiting for her to confirm received payment.

Netbis71

15/4/15
I'm worried about it, it's been a week since last time she replied.

Lucy is fine and remember guys she doesn't work on the weekends. She said LMPO is a very hot watch and there is a waiting list for prepaid orders.
Local time difference in GZ is +13hrs from daylight saving EST US/CAN, and +7hrs in EU, please consider time differences.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Patience gents. This happens every now and then. Then it settles down. It is the nature of the business. Patience is a virtue. Relax. Lucy has explained everything there is to know. She is a stand-up dealer. She cares for each and everyone of us. That is why she likes to keep on top of things. ............. Just wait it out. Things will be better soon.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Apocalipcis guys... the era of replicas i donne... hopefully u already got some watches... many of us will go back to seikos... the cheap ones... tic tac tic tac.... ciao 1:1.... no more replicated from the wrist of mr audemarco piguet... fanilly you will be able to see some dollars in your wallet... . Why these has to happen when trump has been elected... now that america will be great again ..we were gonna be able to buy lots of replicas.. but wait a second.. maybe we will be able to buy gens!

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Heard from her a couple days ago, but noticing a sizeable delay in replies. Just saw this thread too (kind of concerned, I have 3-4 orders at the moment).

djn1

Horology Curious
28/3/12
Ditto on the long delays. Heard from her last week but no reply to the email I sent 12 hours ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Just sent a check-in email as I havent heard back from her in about 4 days since she sent QC pics (I had some questions and wanted to add another watch).