• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important inform - READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING!!!!

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
I just sent you an email before reading this Lucy, I'm terribly sorry, that was my fault. Please don't worry about any of it right now.

I am very sorry to hear of your grandfather, always take care of your family first, that is the most important thing always.

My condolences and sympathies for you and your family in this tough time, take care Lucy.

ikugan

Renowned Member
25/5/10
I will second the posts of everyone else. I haven't had the pleasure of purchasing from you yet, but look to do so in the near future. Prayers to you and your family, and remember we are not your priority. I'm everyone will wait for when you are ready to return. Besides, when all is said and done, these are just watches...

crunch13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/14
So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Take care of your family in these difficult moments. I also sent you an email yesterday, please don´t worry about it, Family is more important, my order can wait...

All the best.

Simpsan

Horology Curious
24/9/14
Hello Lucy,
So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Family is much more important than our need for watches and everyone must understand that.
I have so far only purchased from you on the one occasion but in that time it felt like I was dealing with a friend. I am thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.
Take care.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The first person I see or hear of complaining will be thrown out of the nearest window, mmkay?

Lucy, please do not try to reply to mail. Leave it be until after all this. Family first.

Calico

Known Member
28/7/14
Sorry to hear about this! I sent you an email before coming across this thread, so apologies!

Hope things work out for you, all the best

sarlan19

19/6/14
My thoughts are with you and your family

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Bless you and your Grandpa and family at a very difficult time. I hadn’t seen the post so am very sorry to hear of your Grandpa’s illness and sincerely hope you get at least one more CNY with him. You can rest assured that any of the guys on here worth dealing with will support you during this time and you will keep their business. You are an awesome TD.

ccart

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/14
Gear Lucy,

I haven't had the pleasure yet of dealing with you Lucy, but since I have joined RWI (which was only a few months ago) I have read many a post and review of yourself and your business. These have shown me repeatedly who you are through the personal attention to your customers that you give and the time and effort that you put in. I also am thinking of you at this time and also will pray for him and you and your family. Keep your chin up girl, we will all be here when you get back.

Cher

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Lucy, I am so sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2