• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important inform - READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING!!!!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

I am sorry for tell you a emergency thing,
to be honest,I leave GuangZhou last week,back to my hometown,replied emails in internet cafes when I have time,I let Mary and Rochest(another TD in RWG) did the rest work(QC watches,test watches and send watches out) for me,
I just back to GuangZhou yesterday(Saturday),but I have to leave GuangZhou again tomorrow,for this thing below,

in fact,my grandpa had a heart attack on December 2,my mother told me this news that night,
he was send to the hospital to rescue,he is already 89 years old,so the situation then is very bad,all of my family members were back to hometown then,they worried my grandpa will die this time,
I grow up with my grandpa,so he is very important to me,I back to my hometown that night at once after I heard this news,
after rescue,he passed that dangerous period,but the doctor told me the situation of him is still bad,maybe die at any time,let me have a psychological preparation,
I stayed with my grandpa all 24 hours in these days,so I can't and don't have time to reply emails,but I know this is my work,so I back to Guangzhou yesterday to continue my work,
my father asked for leave from his company about 15 days,so he can take care of my grandpa these days,and my uncle,my aunt,
my father told me I can back to work,but if my grandpa really near die or have big problem,he will tell me,and I can back then,so I back to work yesterday,
I just hope my grandpa can pass this trouble,for new year is coming,I really hope can have a CNY with him,and Christmas is coming,so I know many customers want to get their watches before then,so I back to work,
and friends,to be honest,I posted a thread that a scammer caused me didn't reply emails in 3~5 days,so I don't want to posted a thread again this time,told people I can't reply emails again,
I think maybe customers won't trust me,and I worry they feel me always want to have a excuses or get sympathy from them,
so I didn't posted it yesterday,I just hope you can understand,

I want to say sorry still to those customers who send me emails last week but I didn't reply,

I told this thing to my customers who have send me payments in last week,I know they are worried about their order when I didn't reply them,

now I post this thread because I received a call from my father one hour ago,
he told me the doctor advised my grandpa leave the hospital,they said he can't recover for sure,
so that means my grandpa will die soon,he want to die at his howntown,not the hospital,so my father took him back to the countryside tonight,
I must back tomorrow to see him last time,doctor told me maybe he can live for 10~15 days still,maybe 1~2 days,but maybe die at any time too,
but I think if stop the supply of oxygen(because leave the hospital),he can't insist too much time,so I need back,and stay with him for the last time,

I will take my laptop back,try to find time to reply emails still,I think I can reply you in the 2 pm to 5 pm in China,so means 3 hours a day(I can't ensure,but I will try my best),all the rest work,I will let Mary and Rochest do for me still,friends,don't worry about them,they teached me QC and teached me test,package,
so don't worry,just they have too many works too,so maybe a little slow,hope you can understand,

in the countryside of China,if an old man die,we need keep his body in coffin for 7 days,then we can bury him,
so I will back after 10 days(maybe,I am not sure),in these days,if I didn't reply you in time,hope you can understand,and I will finish the orders who have send me the payment recently,just maybe a little slow,but don't worry,you will have the same QC and the same test and package too,

I know the Christmas is coming,so this month I can have many business,but friends,I have no choice,
if you want to order from me still,and trust me still,you can send me emails,I will try my best to reply you and finish our order before Christmas,
I have prepared many watches to post,like latest model,and many Christmas special watches,but I don't have time to post them now,I will post it after I back,and these special price can last to CNY,so it have 2 months still.

so sorry for the delay,thank you for listen my situation recently.

Best Regards
Lucy

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Lucy, Joe told me two days ago about your grandfather. I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Guys - Lucy is a one woman operation. She's the only one to answer PMs, emails, source your watches, QC them, and ship them. And just like all of us in our daily lives, sometimes things like this come up. If you've sent her a message and/or if you've ordered a watch - just have a little patience. She WILL take care of you. I think it's obvious from her message above just how much she takes this business to heart. And I hope you all support her just as much as she's supported our hobby.

Donnie

Davidms12

Known Member
13/11/14
Canada/US
hang in there Lucy - I'm not in a hurry for my watch - family takes priority. We can deal with my HBB skeleton when all this is over for you.

David

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Answered your kind e-mail just now Lucy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this terrible time.
Take care!

Sub007

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
18/8/14
Lucy, take care! Family is most important, wish you all the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14
Lucy you have a strong support group of guys here on RWI. if there is anything we can do to help you and help get the noobs from acting like fools, we will be more than happy to do that. I'll try to keep an eye on your thread for any negative type posts and we will try to point them to this thread. You are a diamond in the rough and treat your customers as well as any I have ever seen.

We will be praying for you and your family. I hope your grandfather is comfortable in his final days and you and your family are at peace.

weixiong

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/14
Lucy, stay strong! Family is important. Stop work for awhile, ur grandpa needs you.

Praying for for your whole family

TMisch87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/14
Family comes first, I dont know you well, but I trust you. Take your time and stay with your grandfather. Thats more important and is a one time thing now. We, as customers, will be here so for me, dont worry.

You and your family is in my thoughts and prayers tonight and always, take care.

-Hamid

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Lucy, Joe told me two days ago about your grandfather. I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Guys - Lucy is a one woman operation. She's the only one to answer PMs, emails, source your watches, QC them, and ship them. And just like all of us in our daily lives, sometimes things like this come up. If you've sent her a message and/or if you've ordered a watch - just have a little patience. She WILL take care of you. I think it's obvious from her message above just how much she takes this business to heart. And I hope you all support her just as much as she's supported our hobby.

Donnie

Like Donnie said...Lucy is as solid as they come...please respect her family emergency. She did not have to share this with any of us, but felt she needed too.

Give the emails and inquiries a break, give her some time to take care of her family. If it turns out you don't get your watch by Christmas, so be it...her family like ours takes precedence over such things.

Lucy...you have our sympathies at this unfortunate time...take care of yourself and your family.

Whitey

REDCELL

11/6/13
Family first. Always. Im sure the Mods are aware and will try to insulate her from any "stupid".

Thoughts and prayers.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Lucy 1st of all good vibes sent your way and so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Take care of family and when you're ready come back to work.

to echo the others Lucy is a very solid dealer and all pending orders will be taken care of in time. She treats each buyer with such respect and personal touch.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Really thanks for all of your kindly words,and thank you for your trust and support,I am really touched,
I booked a ticket at 12 am of today,and I already prepared all works which I need Mary do for me in the later days,
it's near 4 am now,so I need sleep at once,
so friends,if you have ordered from me,don't worry,your orders be in progress still,just maybe a little slow,
when I can back,I will back at once,I will post in RWI then,
I will try my best to let you get watches before Christmas,and don't worry,Mary have the same QC like me too.

Best Regards
Lucy

nyckid

Known Member
28/10/13
So sorry to hear this news, Lucy!!

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved one.

the kid

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
As others said, Lucy is as good a dealer as they come, maybe better than most, so for those who ordered from her, just be patient, she will take care of it.
Lucy, I really don't pray a lot but you and your family will be at my prayers tonight. Be strong.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Take care Lucy. Everyone in this forum who has dealt with you know how great it is to know you. You set an example on how to take care of customers and that is why we are all attached to you !! Our prayers are with you and your grandfather in this coming days. ............stay strong and best regards, Joe

ddmcg2479

11/10/13
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Lucy, that you will find strength at this difficult time.
You will not look back on your life and wish you spent more time working- your family is priority always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wqleow

11/7/12
Take care Lucy! Family always comes first, work later. We are all an understanding bunch here. I'm sure no one here will find any fault with you. Your work ethic is incredible even in times like these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Yes, take care Lucy and try not to think about any of this while you are with your family. Be close to your family and we will be thinking of you and praying for you.