• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Im sitting by the dock of the Black Bay........

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
I've been away from the boards for almost a year until recently and the pain of not purchasing any new watches during that time has finally taken its toll...... I can no longer turn the other cheek so its with my pleasure to say I'm back on board.

I've had my eye on the Tudor Black Bay since Angus started the post way back when and its amazing how much the makers keep pushing the bar higher and higher. I decided on the blue version as the mismatch hands on the red would really bug me although I know they will fix that issue very soon, sure its not perfect but its very clean and understated.

Thanks for looking.....

cvpOur.jpg

CTNIoS.jpg

2JnGMS.jpg

6ZaYf8.jpg

9poquo.jpg

cb79BQ.jpg

Mrf3eP.jpg

jIR8QO.jpg

VZsgbj.jpg

1QGjk4.jpg

sbIeLz.jpg

XrDYyu.jpg

CbUFKR.jpg

kv7fuU.jpg

xGn4sV.jpg

2Y0KnJ.jpg

i53yVI.jpg

I9MUGc.jpg

9pn30M.jpg

ADz3qA.jpg

yTnjor.jpg

m0OWs5.jpg

Uplt34.jpg

8aVdy1.jpg

VDYMkm.jpg

VhMl1P.jpg

MTFWCY.jpg

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Love the blue nato combo. Just ordered a 2pc blue nato in same color blue for my blue BB. Can't wait. Awesome pics!

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Very nice. I have a BB (red) from Ken and I had him change the watch after the first QC. Asked him to hold off on getting another one until the blue is restocked if he can. Not sure if he's already picked up a new red one though

Bubbled up via helium release valve

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Can you please post a wrist shot of your BB on the blue nato? Usually the nato makes the watch sit high on the wrist. I ordered a two piece nato just because of that.

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
w3f7Co.jpg

H70aY4.jpg

Sits pretty good if you ask me as they are not very thick....

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Wow, sits really nicely. I tried my Rolex Explorer II on a nato and felt like it was sitting a little high. Thanks for posting the requested pics.

D

d4m.test

Beautiful pictures of a wonderful Blackbay. Goes really well with the blue NATO.

godhanded

Known Member
19/11/14
I have the same watch congrats I love it.

You got the shade of blue right on the nato strap, it doesn't clash but I still think there are other color nato straps that would do better. I think the black/grey classic striped one might be one of our better choices, I just can't get the bracelet off. The bracelet looks amazing though as well, whereas i feel the red one needs nato/leather.