• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm Mad as Hell and I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore!!!

10acErnie

Known Member
6/4/06
If you're sick of junk mail here's a good tip I heard on the radio:

When you get junk mail with a postage paid return envelope tear up all the crap they send you......and maybe a few extras....... and stuff it all in the return envelope and send it back to them with a note that says "no thanks"
If enough people do this maybe they will get the hint :lol:
At the very least you will get a little chuckle when you send it off.........

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
I've been doing this about 3 years now :)
And yes it works in some instances.

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
I have been doing this for quite a while.

The only company that it does not seam to work with is Capital One. These bastards send me at least 8 pre-approved credit card things a month. I send each one back, but they keep on coming.

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
Man I thought that was just a Dallas thing, since they have a huge office here.

They send my wife and I stuff at LEAST once a week....hardheaded mofo's!

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
10acErnie said:
If you're sick of junk mail here's a good tip I heard on the radio:

When you get junk mail with a postage paid return envelope tear up all the crap they send you......and maybe a few extras....... and stuff it all in the return envelope and send it back to them with a note that says "no thanks"
If enough people do this maybe they will get the hint :lol:
At the very least you will get a little chuckle when you send it off.........

You have the wrong idea. You WANT to fill out as many readerservice cards as you can, and get piles of junk mail. Then you put in a wood burning stove, and you save on fuel by heating your home all winter long on junk mail!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
When they just had pre-paid postage on the return envelopes, I used them to pay bills with other companies. I probably save $200 a year in postage doing that. Then they changed it to postage paid upon reciept.

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
I just hate the "JC Penney one day only sales" ads that I seem to get twice a week. Or Sears, Or Wal-mart, OR .........