• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I would really appreciate if you guys signed this

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Done. Even though I haven't tried any beers from Kentucky, I'll try some on my next layover there. :cheers:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I run a small chain of grocery stores in north west ga and south east tn. We carry magic hat at all locations which is distributed by same people who bottle Budweiser. I am going to drop magic hat after reading this. I hate it when big business try to squeeze small without fair competition.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
In our region local bottlers(Budweiser and SAB miller) are picking up more and more distribution rites to the small breweries and thn kill them slowly while promoting their own small batch crap from smaller breweries then themselves which they have rite to distribute (shit made in small batches from yeingling, new Belgium, and Sam Adams). Craft Beer game is crooked when you retail it. They go to great lengths to keep you from retailing wonderful crafts. Btw my favorite brand at this time is "southern tear" from New York. It's wonderful.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
magic shat.

Not too bad, until the pounding migraine comes on after a few.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Guys I appreciate you signing it. If you all look at magic hat brewery and west sixth brewery on Facebook there's a lot more info.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I hate beer. It looks, smells and froths exactly the same as horse piss -- which is also made from the finest hops and barley.
That being said, I own a small business myself and having looked at the two logos, this is an obvious case of corporate bullying and an attempt to squash a start-up.
Petition signed.