• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I went a bit crazy on a buying reps *PICTORIAL*

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
Wow, sweet pickups! My collection never stops growing as well :) Went on a shopping spree myself in the past week. Money is flying out the window.

Akonhell

10/9/17
I used to be in this road, not as intense of course but it's hella addicting, this guys must have won a lottery, if not please tell me the secret.

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
I used to be in this road, not as intense of course but it's hella addicting, this guys must have won a lottery, if not please tell me the secret.
Lol...
Up next is this AP that came in.

9233dae391f7a0bca5f8a11b3e422ba9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
So what is the count up to??

and more importantly what else is in the mail??

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Nice bro...I love a dude with committment.

Honestly your not doing anythimg everyone here hasnt done already, your just cramming it all into a few weeks imstead of months...

the great thing about this hobby is you can get 95% of your money back whenever you want. In fact lots of guys buy 2 or 3 versions of the same watch at a time and then just flip the ones they like the least..

you will start to feel it when each piece is a 3k franken...

garyoke

Horology Curious
13/3/18
Awesome dedication/obsession. I need to find a job that pays as well as yours clearly does. Fair play to you.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]